ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Iowa fans giving Steveson a standing ovation in Carver? Disgusting behavior!
Great behavior. Confirms what I have always thought. The Iowa trolls and the crazy ones on HR are a small minority and the majority of Iowa fans are just like fans of other teams. They love their team first but they also love wrestling in general.

Yeah, Kerk feels like he needed a new/better training partner.
How much eligibility does Sadulaev have? I think I see Vodka perking up again . . .

200.gif

Iowa fans giving Steveson a standing ovation in Carver? Disgusting behavior!
That was impressive. Truly. Now if Hawk fans in Carver would just be consistent. If they are going to give a standing ovation to an olympic gold medalist and arguably the GORT (Greatest of Recent Time) in the heavyweight division, surely they will start giving a standing O to Cael as an olympic gold medalist + the GOAT in any division + the D1 coaching GOAT. Amiright? 😜

That was impressive. Truly. Now if Hawk fans in Carver would just be consistent. If they are going to give a standing ovation to an olympic gold medalist and arguably the GORT (Greatest of Recent Time) in the heavyweight division, surely they will start giving a standing O to Cael as an olympic gold medalist + the GOAT in any division + the D1 coaching GOAT. Amiright? 😜
Oh we have. It just happend before he started coaching against us and you paying attention. 😜

Reactions: Fatmarc
Rutgers guy whining about too many stalling calls. He should transfer to Iowa.

Alternate solution: stall less.

He's not quite right -- there were no stalling calls for either team at 184 or 197.
Click on score sheet at LINK:
Rutger got nailed in the other 8 matches -- including Rivera while winning by TF.

But the real reason this bothers Turley is because he got dinged for bottom stalling while getting ridden out in the 2nd (and lost 6-1).

Alternate solution: stall less.

He's not quite right -- there were no stalling calls for either team at 184 or 197.

Rutger got nailed in the other 8 matches -- including Rivera while winning by TF.

But the real reason this bothers Turley is because he got dinged for bottom stalling while getting ridden out in the 2nd (and lost 6-1).
Stalling while winning by TF.. Lol

If he's stalling, he's stalling. The score shouldn't matter.

He got dinged on feet in the 3rd. IDK if he were killing time or if that were an automatic boundary call.
Probably got the TF with the 1 for RT. Stalled out the last X number of seconds.

I assume Gilman would also receive a standing O from them then, World Champ and all.

If he's stalling, he's stalling. The score shouldn't matter.

He got dinged on feet in the 3rd. IDK if he were killing time or if that were an automatic boundary call.
I didn’t see the match. That said stalling needs to be called more often in general. Indiana got away with a ton of stalling today.

I assume Gilman would also receive a standing O from them then, World Champ and all.
Just hope it's not a standing F.O. I've heard conflicting reports on how the Hawk faithful view TG since he joined NLWC. I gotta believe most still love the guy.

DT always toed the line. What an amazing career - killed a lot of really good wrestlers (and should make you appreciate the greatness of Dake too).

I distinctly remember that savage, quick pin of Kokesh - DT could really set the tone for the rest of Murderers Row

I remember when he “struggled” with the Lehigh guy when he was clearly ill. Lots of “closing the gap” nonsense. Then he straight up Caeled him in the finals

Reactions: danoftw
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT