ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

When everything you touch eventually goes up in flames, it’s time to look in the mirror.
Like this? :)

1*dP8MZZ5PlStXS34pEheN5Q.jpeg

Let's hope the 6 not wrestling were only contact traced, and held out as a precaution. If they test positive, the whole program might have to enact a temporary shut down. I think it remains 10 days if too many athletes, coaches, and trainers test positive at the same time.

Let's hope the 6 not wrestling were only contact traced, and held out as a precaution. If they test positive, the whole program might have to enact a temporary shut down. I think it remains 10 days if too many athletes, coaches, and trainers test positive at the same time.

It appears that Mineo's statement, was, uh, not correct:

Reactions: NittanyChris
Again. This guy is unreal. Even if Mineo has no consequences for being wrong, one would think he’d want to increase the percentage of time he is actually correct.
The only risk Mineo perceives is fans becoming bored of his act and stop interacting with him. Fortunately for him, his audience is credulous and has memories like goldfish.

The only risk Mineo perceives is fans becoming bored of his act and stop interacting with him. Fortunately for him, his audience is credulous and has memories like goldfish.
And truly, he is correct. In the social media influencer age, all that matters I getting attention. Saying incorrect things fast and loud gets a lot more attention than waiting to potentially say nothing. Truth has no value.

Construction begins on the New Jersey to Lincoln pipeline. I expect union troubles when Willie gets involved.
Inspector - “Mr. Burroughs - it seems like there’s a few problems with your wastewater permits. You’re gonna have to resubmit them before you can break ground”

JB: “Whattaya mean break ground? You’re breakin’ my balls here! I promised these kids and Coach Manning I’d be up and running by early Q2 - now I’m looking at an 8 month delay. Fuggedaboutit!”

Inspector: “If you’ve got a problem, I’m not the person to help you. You may want to have a sit down with Commissioner Sanderson”

JB: “Wait, Sanderson’s involved?! Madone!”

a0caef29cb55b1eb50a24d7e116921ec--homer-simpson-mcfarlane.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: PaJules
Construction begins on the New Jersey to Lincoln pipeline. I expect union troubles when Willie gets involved.
Nebraska pipeline won’t get past the Schuylkill River. Reina has been strong in south Jersey.

Inspector - “Mr. Burroughs - it seems like there’s a few problems with your wastewater permits. You’re gonna have to resubmit them before you can break ground”

JB: “Whattaya mean break ground? You’re breakin’ my balls here! I promised these kids and Coach Manning I’d be up and running by early Q2 - now I’m looking at an 8 month delay. Fuggedaboutit!”

Inspector: “If you’ve got a problem, I’m not the person to help you. You may want to have a sit down with Commissioner Sanderson”

JB: “Wait, Sanderson’s involved?! Madone!”

a0caef29cb55b1eb50a24d7e116921ec--homer-simpson-mcfarlane.jpg

Didn't you hear? Fat Tony lost weight in the offseason.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT