ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Keeping the WPIAL theme…

This was hilarious throughout. Definitely one of the best ones.

One snippet -- the word association game at the end:
Basch: John Van Brill
Jason: (blank face, pauses) I forgot who that was for a second.

Cenzo almost spat out his drink, and Basch looked like he wet his pants laughing so hard.

I’m a season tix holder at both PSU and VT. VT holds 1 or 2 matches per year in this very modern theater. Odd setting, but, more intimate than sitting in their larger indoor arena with just 2,000 - 3,000 fans. We are truly lucky to have REC Hall as it combines all the key features (library quiet study, knowledgable crescendos, hard seats, fans jammed almost into the action) that generations of wrestling fans cherish. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Reactions: nittinsc
I’m a season tix holder at both PSU and VT. VT holds 1 or 2 matches per year in this very modern theater. Odd setting, but, more intimate than sitting in their larger indoor arena with just 2,000 - 3,000 fans. We are truly lucky to have REC Hall as it combines all the key features (library quiet study, knowledgable crescendos, hard seats, fans jammed almost into the action) that generations of wrestling fans cherish. Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Dresser started that and has since brought it to ISU as well. I’ve always enjoyed going to the theatre dual. One of the main perks being they used to sell wine and beer at the theatre.

Small world. My first NCAA wrestling viewing in more than a decade was at Moss when my wife and I were in grad school at VT.

Revenge nearly a decade in the making
first match i ever watched nick was against micic in the state semis. nick was a freshman and micic a senior ranked #1 in the country. total opposite ends of the state and the evansville fans talked a lot of trash all year. every eye in the arena was glued to that mat. micic was on another level that day. can’t wait to see them clash again.

Reactions: Str8DBLz
This is obviously about Alabama football....but....I think it can be applied to psu wrestling....or maybe in any college, HS, elementary endeavor.....competition is hard. Winning is really hard. Consistently winning nearly impossible.....

#happythanksgiving
#grateful
#atelotsofturkey

Bacca, in which venue do you think the UNC @ VT match (Feb 11) will be held? I'm planning to travel down to watch the match with my brother, who lives in Bburg. Can't wait!

Bacca, in which venue do you think the UNC @ VT match (Feb 11) will be held? I'm planning to travel down to watch the match with my brother, who lives in Bburg. Can't wait!
UNC match at VT will be in Cassell. I’d expect a good crowd, but, you will be able to get tickets at the door. I’ll be in PSU gear so perhaps we will run into one another before the match at the Top of the Stairs or at Cassell. If your brother drinks beer, he will know where Top of the Stairs is located.

Reactions: kevin310
One of those dudes was straight up getting murdered. He took waaaay too many shots to the head while already down.

UNC match at VT will be in Cassell. I’d expect a good crowd, but, you will be able to get tickets at the door. I’ll be in PSU gear so perhaps we will run into one another before the match at the Top of the Stairs or at Cassell. If your brother drinks beer, he will know where Top of the Stairs is located.
White Cassell?

Still haven't heard a good solution to this. If you don't think it's a problem for the sport, you have your head buried in the sand.

Reactions: Rocky_Smith
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT