ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

This back and forth is interesting and in the internet age Imar wins. However, Im pretty sure if those are the conditions he is losing.

Reactions: Dogwelder
This back and forth is interesting and in the internet age Imar wins. However, Im pretty sure if those are the conditions he is losing.

I get the public bravado, but at least privately he should be fuming and demanding better of his AD. Those are serious health hazards, and if they're in one part of the bldg, chances are real good they're in other parts where he goes.

His next talk with the coaches and AD should go something like this:

b6bb7cca3cd0b62e7c2b7b24efe511a52088268493ec6224e092fe624ee69ca1.jpg

Meanwhile, Ryan is compiling footage for his Illinois recruiting video.

Bonus points -- they're not just for PSU.

That team is ridiculous. And young. They have 12 wrestlers ranked in the top 12 of the D4 standings. Of those 12, only four are seniors, and all but one of the remaining 8 are freshmen and sophomores. I'm guessing that some of those seniors are being pushed in the room by undersclassmen.

That team is ridiculous. And young. They have 12 wrestlers ranked in the top 12 of the D4 standings. Of those 12, only four are seniors, and all but one of the remaining 8 are freshmen and sophomores. I'm guessing that some of those seniors are being pushed in the room by undersclassmen.
They are very good and have more in the room than what is in the starting lineup. The fresh-soph class has been much heralded and they have a few more in JH (although as is the custom at SoCo, those kids are age appropriate for freshman).

They will be at Escape the Rock this weekend for the 5th year in a row, I think. I think they will probably crown two champs (Lane & Garcia) and maybe sneak out a couple more medals. I think they are top 6 with a good tournament.

I don't get CPs angle here. Looks like a justifiable call to me (though not one that's called consistently).

It’s the Cael gets all the calls because refs are scared of him angle. You do see this from embittered rival fans all the time.
Ok, wasn't sure if that was it, or if it was remarking on the futility of facing Nolf. I get that angle, used to feel it personally against Gable all the time.

It’s the Cael gets all the calls because refs are scared of him angle. You do see this from embittered rival fans all the time.

Ok, wasn't sure if that was it, or if it was remarking on the futility of facing Nolf. I get that angle, used to feel it personally against Gable all the time.
Not going conspiracy theory. Interested to hear CP's angle...straight from CP.

From a coach who knows wrestling also..\

Spencer Lee showed why top matters. I didn’t think he could beat Nato but it’s a 3 position sport. Beyond impressed with his riding & turning skills. And mat returns...
1f525.png

— Adam Tirapelle CIMA® (@adamtirapelle) January 21, 2018
That is why I find folkstyle so much more interesting to watch then freestyle. Being accomplished at all 3 positions is much more challenging to the competitors.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT