ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Vodka is currently on the phone with the Iowa compliance department, determining if Q is considered a booster, and whether he can speak with his child for the next 14 years. Jammies, meanwhile, is claiming that a picture of a former wrestler's son in PSU gear constitutes a clear violation of NCAA rules regarding recruiting.

interesting ... so Caels 159-0 withstands another challenger :)

(BTW i think its dumb that a match wrestled while considered a Red-shirt counts if the RS gets pulled after the fact, but whatever...)

Reactions: Dogwelder
this might just be one of the more insightful tweets of his

interesting ... so Caels 159-0 withstands another challenger :)

(BTW i think its dumb that a match wrestled while considered a Red-shirt counts if the RS gets pulled after the fact, but whatever...)
You do not redshirt until the season's conclusion.

You do not redshirt until the season's conclusion.

yeah, i get that

but its clear that Lee (and hall or anyone else) at the time were competing as Red Shirt athletes. Maybe a guy bumps a weight, trys moves he normally wouldnt if the match "counted" per se .... just my opinion.

1. So this is a fantastic dual. Remember it's tomorrow at 12:30 PM CT! (bc Italy) The first three matches will bring the noise.

DSvUUJhU0AEFOsy.jpg

OSU Cowboy Wrestling and NC State Wrestling
    ‍♂️

6 replies 7 retweets 55 likes

Duke & Duchess‏@jammenjammenz 19h19 hours ago

Sleeping on Wilson and McDonald. Primed for upsets.

2. Duke & Duchess‏@jammenjammenz 3h3 hours ago

Worst post of the year Jammen.

Be careful in march ladies and gents.....these people are nuts...funny, but nuts

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT