ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Did you ever think it really wasn't you or the tree stand? With recipes like that, I could see a Squirrel conspiracy to takedown a hunter.

FortunateDisguisedBorderterrier-size_restricted.gif

Shot at a squirrel with my bow. No squirrel stew, but from that day on all the other squirrels called him Stubby.

Reactions: 7brwnpsu
wa58bcaf1855.gif.ed30a533063ca18d20ad83977eea17d5.gif

(Also, it would have been diction or semantics, not grammar.) :)

Oh, man. I canNOT see the word diction without remembering this old line from Phife Dawg of A Tribe Called Quest. This being a mess board on the internet, you all can now share in my delight.

"Girls love the jim cuz it causes crazy friction
When it goes up in, it fluctuates their diction"

Oh, man. I canNOT see the word diction without remembering this old line from Phife Dawg of A Tribe Called Quest. This being a mess board on the internet, you all can now share in my delight.

Whenever I see “friction” I think of this, from one of my fav all time rock and roll albums.

Reactions: jtothemfp
But, I haven't actually shot a squirrel for years. Surely they're over it by now.

Oh, man, I'm chuckling thinking about squirrels and 'getting over it'... Squirrels used to get into our attic and my mother's grudge...lol.

My mom is a tea-totaling, God-fearing woman of immense kindness. Ran a child care center out of our church for 40yrs, bettering hundreds of children's lives. But if a squirrel crosses her path when she's behind the wheel, she will swerve and risk crashing her whip to end that critter's life.

Ok, so in one thread within 30mins I've posted a raunchy rap lyric and confessed that my dear mother is a squirrel h8er. Time to flip the script a bit & cleanse my own palate...

Despite today's posting, I've been thinking about this Jon Reader post a lot this week and, relatedly, have been kinda #CrushingIt. Hope you all do too!

Oh, man, I'm chuckling thinking about squirrels and 'getting over it'... Squirrels used to get into our attic and my mother's grudge...lol.

My mom is a tea-totaling, God-fearing woman of immense kindness. Ran a child care center out of our church for 40yrs, bettering hundreds of children's lives. But if a squirrel crosses her path when she's behind the wheel, she will swerve and risk crashing her whip to end that critter's life.

I pity the fool who get in your mother’s grudge. ;) :eek:

I cannot see the word friction in a song lyric context without remembering the old line from “Stick To The Grind" by King Cotton:

“Lubricate so I can operate” o_O

Last edited:
I've been shooting a lot of birds since last fall, but mostly smaller birds. I did shoot a few hawks in Central Park a few months back, but I was hoping to find more out here, but this was the first. There are some short road trips I can take around here to find lager birds, I understand. But I'm open to ideas from anyone in the area. I did also see a pileated woodpecker the other day, which isn't quite as big as the hawk but is gigantic compared to other woodpeckers.

149361363_10157833693365812_2955248987747839240_o.jpg

Hey Tikk, We live in Cumberland County NJ near the Delaware Bay and it is a wonderland of wildlife, especially birds. Hawks, Osprey, Herons and Eagles are all over and this is also a main migrating corridor that attracts bird watchers from around the world. There are boat rides scheduled each year to watch flocks of Purple Martins arrive and acrobatically feast on flying insects.

Maybe why rofkin is the future for Olympic sports

Perhaps, but in this situation the issue is OKST signing a bad contract. School should've retained broadcast rights to earlier rounds if ESPN declines.

At that point, if they lack resources to stream every mat, then put all the OKST matches on one mat. It's imperfect but serves the needs of their fans.

That would be at least a decade behind the Benton Tigers Wrestling Club's production of D4 AA and NE Regionals, but whatever.

Hey Tikk, We live in Cumberland County NJ near the Delaware Bay and it is a wonderland of wildlife, especially birds. Hawks, Osprey, Herons and Eagles are all over and this is also a main migrating corridor that attracts bird watchers from around the world. There are boat rides scheduled each year to watch flocks of Purple Martins arrive and acrobatically feast on flying insects.
Thanks for the scouting report, that's real useful. I do get down to Stone Harbor at least once a year, that's not far away. I typically get there and back via the Garden State Pkwy, but this time I'd be approaching/leaving from State College, so right on through Cumberland. Google Maps suggests a lot of wildlife preserves along the coast there, I'll look into it. Thanks again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT