ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

I knew when he uttered the words, that Bo would have a large impact on the wrestling youth of our country. It looks like his reach extends beyond wrestling though. #whatwedo

I knew when he uttered the words, that Bo would have a large impact on the wrestling youth of our country. It looks like his reach extends beyond wrestling though. #whatwedo

I can't even...
giphy.gif

Interesting intel. In theory, this might help the good guys in the team race. That's assuming Myles can beat AB though. He'll surely knock Warner down a peg (alongside Beard).

Reactions: danoftw
Love this quote from Cael at around the (9:06 mark):

“Carter Starocci, he’s really good, you know…. It’s up to him to go win matches, but we feel confidently that he’s going to be competing for a national title this year as a freshman.”

EDIT: Also says he still believes they will be able to get the starting 125 lber 4 matches before the B1G tourney. Plus he definitely expects more than one 125 lber to wrestle this weekend if the matches with MICH/MSU can be arranged. That's encouraging. Hope the stars align!

EDIT 2: Intriguing comments by NL about his perception of the 149 group. After describing some of the possible starters at 149 he added: "And we have a couple of different guys that could even bump up." I assume that means him and BB. Nick also described Beau as "one of the most talented guys on the team already."

https://gopsusports.com/watch/?Archive=6557&type=Archive

Last edited:
Seems a bit insensitive for todays woke culture....

But this the same institution with what several hundred mNCs?

Reactions: nitlion6
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT