ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

cheech-wtf-gif1.gif

Every bit as good is this comment about Snyder moving to NLWC:

Moo Strength 10 Oct 2019, 4:56 pm
There’s a fairly unknown gym in central Ohio known as Westside Barbell, off west Broad (don’t both going, it’s private) but I’ve often wondered why our athletes, football and wrestler don’t work with Louie Simmons to gain muscle strength. Seems like a wasted resource. Granted, Louie isn’t working more with OSU’s athletes...

Yeah, because lifting weights is a shortcoming at THE Deadlift State University.

Every bit as good is this comment about Snyder moving to NLWC:

Moo Strength 10 Oct 2019, 4:56 pm
There’s a fairly unknown gym in central Ohio known as Westside Barbell, off west Broad (don’t both going, it’s private) but I’ve often wondered why our athletes, football and wrestler don’t work with Louie Simmons to gain muscle strength. Seems like a wasted resource. Granted, Louie isn’t working more with OSU’s athletes...

Yeah, because lifting weights is a shortcoming at THE Deadlift State University.
Louie might have the secret to deadlifting off the bottom?

Sharing just because.

Classic reminder of just how technically superior Markie was in every situation. It's terrible that Covid robbed him of his chance at #2.

For whatever reason I don't think that his head was in the Kemerer match, and as a frosh he did get Carvered so to speak. But on neutral ground he wins both of those, likely easily. He was a thing of beauty to watch. So smooth, never paniced, able to work his way out of impossible positions.

If all of our superstars he is the one who looking back I would have liked to see a redo of his whole career. No offense to Zahid who is elite and maybe just a bit too long a body type. Mark had all the tools to be a 4x'er, but came away with only 1.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT