ADVERTISEMENT

Why does this board now have seven (7) “Sticky Threads”?

PeetzPoolBoy

Sep 24, 2013
As a non-paying member, I can understand the need for some “self-promotional” posts appearing at the top of this forum, but do we really need seven?

It seems as is this board is gradually becoming like the “Scarlet Nation’s” wherein one has to wade through a full page of “sticky posts” before even approaching “new content”.

Do we really aspire to be like Rutgers?

Last edited:
As a non-paying member, I can understand the need for some “self-promotional” posts appearing at the top of this forum, but do we really need seven?

It seems as is this board is gradually becoming like the “Scarlet Nation’s” wherein one has to wade through a full page of “sticky lists” before even approaching “new content”.

Well you got 10 sticky fingers and that's just gross!

:eek:

Because eight is too much.

rs_1024x759-150623081840-1024.eight-is-enough.cm.62315.jpg

It seems as is this board is gradually becoming like the “Scarlet Nation’s” wherein one has to wade through a full page of “sticky posts” before even approaching “new content”.

How much time do you spend on the Rutgers board? That's a better question.

LdN

First time I’ve even looked at them in a long time.. lol.. I thought there used to be a sticky thread that had a “summary” of facts about the Sandusky mess??

Not to be a smart ass to the OP,

So which ones do you want to get rid of? Other than the first and last two, they act as ads and that's how they pay for a free board. I'm okay with it the way it is.

If you object because you get returned to the top of the list every time you use the Back to Threads/Form button, you might try using a back arrow on the ribbon instead. That's what I try to do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT