ADVERTISEMENT

Who's the best troll on here? It's a tough call

Victor E. Bell

Aug 28, 2001
Ridge and Valley Province
I respect a good troll. Mr. Potter had a thread about other forums. Dozens of trolls have slipped through the cracks here and still post. Some trolls on other forums are legendary. Who ya got? I have my own ideas and nobody on Rivals has even approached the greatness of some. Change my mind.

If one were to troll, or fish (as it were) some might call this a Fisherman's Ball for example.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Potter
The good old days of trollism have passed. In its place are pseudo-trolls, whose weak efforts barely raise a blip of reaction most days. True, we're all so worn down by the trolling of last 7-8 years that maybe it's us and not them. After what we've gone through, though, expecting us to react to even an above average troll is about the same as expecting an alcoholic to react to a shot glass full of near beer.

Last edited:
All of our resident trolls are pretty weak, I’m not sure who is the best of that group. I have most of them on ignore. Maybe LaJolla, if he is still around? Just for his dedication to his troll craft... thousands of posts about our alma mater.

Oh, LaJolla is still around sir.

He is my NEW best friend on this board!

;):p:D;)

I respect a good troll. Mr. Potter had a thread about other forums. Dozens of trolls have slipped through the cracks here and still post. Some trolls on other forums are legendary. Who ya got? I have my own ideas and nobody on Rivals has even approached the greatness of some. Change my mind.

If one were to troll, or fish (as it were) some might call this a Fisherman's Ball for example.

PSUKnocker

:););););):)

Rutgersal. I honestly don't think he's a troll but just someone who is hyper optimistic about Rutgers. There's nothing wrong with that. He's simply being a fan. OTOH, if he is a troll he's a genius.

The ignore function has made trolling OBE. One post, goodbye.

The greatest troll I’ve seen is “Jammenz” over on the wrestling board. He’s a Minnesota fan, who also started pulling for Nebraska for some reason.

For years he was quite entertaining across multiple wrestling boards. Very funny

But as chickenman, Royboy, 8286 or anyone else who frequents the wrestling board can testify to, Jammenz has become a shell of his former self. We’ve likened him to Willie Mays on the Mets .... sad!

The most pathetic is Jerot the Pitt guy. He can’t even come up with anything good, bad or indifferent to say. He just finds long excruciating articles and pastes them up. I think he’s trying to bore us into submission.

The good old days of trollism have passed. In its place are pseudo-trolls, whose weak efforts barely raise a blip of reaction most days. True, we're all so worn down by the trolling of last 7-8 years that maybe it's us and not them. After what we've gone through, though, expecting us to react to even an above average troll is about the same as expecting an alcoholic to react to a shot glass full of near beer.

Millenial trolls.....they want to be taken seriously without putting forth any effort! :rolleyes:

I just looked up Troll. See Link. I hope I'm not considered that, I stated a year ago I will only post positive posts, no need to start quarrels. I love all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

1494955163455-clubhouse-image.jpg

I just looked up Troll. See Link. I hope I'm not considered that, I stated a year ago I will only post positive posts, no need to start quarrels. I love all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

No, not at all. I just thought of this from your post about people who read other forums. There are other message boards and groups where stirring shiz up is an art form. We have some good ones here, but I've seen better.

Reactions: Mr. Potter
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT