ADVERTISEMENT

Who's the best troll on here? It's a tough call

All of our resident trolls are pretty weak, I’m not sure who is the best of that group. I have most of them on ignore. Maybe LaJolla, if he is still around? Just for his dedication to his troll craft... thousands of posts about our alma mater.

Wow I have Zero problem with LaJolla. I may not agree with his take on the Sandusky trial but he's always been very cordial with me even when we disagree.
JMO but I don't consider him a troll at all.

I just looked up Troll. See Link. I hope I'm not considered that, I stated a year ago I will only post positive posts, no need to start quarrels. I love all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

I think the thing with your posts is your original post (OP) reads like you've been having a conversation with someone for a half hour and decided to type one of your responses halfway through. :)

1494955163455-clubhouse-image.jpg

Ahhh the Zipster... 1 of the most all time epic days here when he was outed on the BWI/McAndrew board. LOL... Classic day

Last edited:
LionRevival/78 Sweet Revenge is gone...haven’t seen his reincarnation yet.
I’m almost positive he’s been back under a new nickname. Won’t out him, but once you pick up on the vernacular think you can spot him. He’s not as obvious as some of the other recurring characters and he’s toned it down if my suspicion is correct.

My personal favorite is our pal DennisKambala - though, I don’t really think it’s fair to call him a troll. He’s really just BWI distilled down into its purest, most concentrated form.

Reactions: ThePennsyOracle
I hope he’s okay. I don’t think he’s still around if for no other reason than I don’t think he’s physically capable of hiding his identity with a new username. Easily the most distinctive posting style I’ve ever seen.

It's not uncommon for him to take long breaks from the board. Truthfully, these types of breaks are where I came up with the "they only release him from the loony bin during football season" line.

Reactions: Raffycorn
Wow I have Zero problem with LaJolla. I may not agree with his take on the Sandusky trial but he's always been very cordial with me even when we disagree.
He isn't. Now jerot, he's even on the Iowa wrestling board. Strange dude.

Reactions: denniskembala
Hey, look...a thread about trolls. Let's take this opportunity to sh1t on Millennials.

Did you know that a $100 tuition bill in Minnesota in 1970 is now $34,300? That's an INCREASE of 343%. Millennials have to "move" to where the jobs are only to find RENT has increased to the point of insanity.

Do us all a favor, BABY BOOMERS...die prematurely. Millennials won't miss you - BELIEVE ME!
If all the Baby Boomers die, and Millenials are not around to Tweet and Instagram it.....did they really die?

We will have to agree to disagree. I don’t really want to debate semantics, especially when it’s related to a poster I have on ignore. But IMO, someone is a troll when they post thousands of times, obsessively repeating their unsolicited opinions, on a message board for a school they have no connection to. That’s my opinion and I respect yours... but to me it’s immaterial if some of their posts are “good” posts. The bad posts taint the good. Who knows... those alleged good posts could only be made to try to convince people they aren’t a troll? I’m not going to sort through the trash to find a gem.

We will have to agree to disagree. I don’t really want to debate semantics, especially when it’s related to a poster I have on ignore. But IMO, someone is a troll when they post thousands of times, obsessively repeating their unsolicited opinions, on a message board for a school they have no connection to. That’s my opinion and I respect yours... but to me it’s immaterial if some of their posts are “good” posts. The bad posts taint the good. Who knows... those alleged good posts could only be made to try to convince people they aren’t a troll? I’m not going to sort through the trash to find a gem.

I agree that the bad posts taint the good ones. I do however believe the poster in question does have a connection to Penn State as I believe a good friend of his went to Penn State and may have even played football. There is no question in my mind that the poster is an ardent Penn State football fan.

What bothers me the most about the poster in question is that they are uninformed about the facts of a topic that they have strong opinions on and post incessantly on that topic. It doesn't bother me that someone holds an uniformed opinion on a topic. What bothers me is that they seemingly make no attempt to see the other side of the argument when it has been put in plain view.

I hope he’s okay. I don’t think he’s still around if for no other reason than I don’t think he’s physically capable of hiding his identity with a new username. Easily the most distinctive posting style I’ve ever seen.

Are things slow on TOS?

I have LaTrolla and 9 others from TOS on ignore. CFM is a big troll, don't know if he's still here.

ADVERTISEMENT