ADVERTISEMENT

Who's gonna win tonight?

LafayetteBear

Gold Member
Dec 1, 2009
After Game 5, I thought the Boys in Blue were toast, but they have shown real resilience. Beating Verlander last night was no small accomplishment.

It sez here that the Bums close it out tonight in Dodger Stadium. Go Doyers!

Reactions: PeetzPoolBoy
I think the Dodgers will win tonight in a high scoring game. Both teams can hit. The Astros missed their chance last night by not giving Verlander run support. Both teams are excellent. I've been oblivious to Houston until the playoffs. They really have some great young players -- Altuve is really fun to watch. I can't believe how big his bat is for such a short guy. He is a superb player. I won't be surprised if Houston wins but I think the Dodgers have the edge.

I think the Dodgers will win tonight in a high scoring game. Both teams can hit. The Astros missed their chance last night by not giving Verlander run support. Both teams are excellent. I've been oblivious to Houston until the playoffs. They really have some great young players -- Altuve is really fun to watch. I can't believe how big his bat is for such a short guy. He is a superb player. I won't be surprised if Houston wins but I think the Dodgers have the edge.

Both teams have some really good players. I watched a few bits and pieces of a few Cub games during the season, not sure I could have named more than one Astro and three or four Dodgers prior to the beginning of the playoffs.

But the playoffs and now the six game so far of the World Series have been wonderful entertainment, really looking forward to tonight.

Both teams have some really good players. I watched a few bits and pieces of a few Cub games during the season, not sure I could have named more than one Astro and three or four Dodgers prior to the beginning of the playoffs.

But the playoffs and now the six game so far of the World Series have been wonderful entertainment, really looking forward to tonight.

Long time Dodger fan here. Going to be tense. Both teams are outstanding and the game can turn around quickly. I am going to drink Dales Pale Ale which has been a lucky charm for PSU last year and this year until the second half of the OSU game. Had a wedding reception in the second half which did not have Dales. Not that I am superstitius but my bad.

Long time Dodger fan here. Going to be tense. Both teams are outstanding and the game can turn around quickly. I am going to drink Dales Pale Ale which has been a lucky charm for PSU last year and this year until the second half of the OSU game. Had a wedding reception in the second half which did not have Dales. Not that I am superstitius but my bad.

Damn! Where can I get me some Dales Pale Ale, quick like!

Way to go.

After Game 5, I thought the Boys in Blue were toast, but they have shown real resilience. Beating Verlander last night was no small accomplishment.

Despite being down 0-2 at the end of 1st, I suspect there is so much accumulated mojo in Chavez Ravine, that the Dodgers will win comfortably.

Burp on the Dales. One in, more to come.

I know Trout and Harper are great, but where does Altuve rank as the best players in baseball? He should win the MVP this year.

Roberts screwed up in leaving Darvish in there so long. You could tell he didn't have it. Springer was too good to have Darvish pitching to him. Don't know if I can stomach the signt of Darvish pitching in Dodger blue next year. Hope they trade him. Sounds harsh, but that was a really bad look at as critical a time as it gets. Bellinger and Turner hugely underperformed, too, but they are young and will bounce back. Credit to the Astros.

Reactions: Relayer
Roberts screwed up in leaving Darvish in there so long. You could tell he didn't have it. Springer was too good to have Darvish pitching to him. Don't know if I can stomach the signt of Darvish pitching in Dodger blue next year. Hope they trade him. Sounds harsh, but that was a really bad look at as critical a time as it gets. Bellinger and Turner hugely underperformed, too, but they are young and will bounce back. Credit to the Astros.

Tough one bear, you had a great season. If the Dodgers won I would have been happy for Utley. I will always root for you over the Giants!

I believe Darvish is a free agent which is why they went after him instead of Verlander (read that in SI today).

I know Trout and Harper are great, but where does Altuve rank as the best players in baseball? He should win the MVP this year.
You gotta love Altuve. Springer is a beast, too. And Bregman. The heart of the Astros' lineup is pretty damn good, and they keep grinding..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT