ADVERTISEMENT

Who are the weak spots on o-line?

Because you evidently aren't that bright and can't read, I will inform you that I wasn't talking about Gaia. A thread to call out individual players on the current team who are giving it their all is pathetic. One doesn't have to watch every snap to know what players are doing well and which ones aren't. And regardless none of them deserve to be called out on a message board in this manner.

You must be related to 21 Guns and like wrasslin' in the Champs parking lot. Nice sig pic too--if that's you, it totally goes along with the "bro" attitude displayed on here.

Once again I'll re-iterate that I hope you are not a Penn State graduate.

So it makes me pathetic because I asked who everybody thought the weak players are on the line? Looks like you're the only one that's upset about my general question.

Once again I'll be up State College for the Nebraska game and for Thanksgiving. You can run your mouth in person. You're probably just another internet dork that hides
behind his computer that still lives in his parents basement.

Well, you were dead on with the Gunsy reference. LOL!!!!!

bullseye.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Limestone_Lion
1. I don't have time to watch every snap of every Penn State game.

2. Gaia wasn't good. I'm sorry if that deeply offends you and that makes me pathetic. Next time I'll just be delusional and say he's a first round pick. Huge blow to the team!!

3. For now on I'll proof read everything I post on a online sports message board so you don't get butthurt about it. Get a life.

4. Anytime you want to run your mouth in person which I highly doubt you would I'm in State College every 2 weeks and I'll be at the Nebraska game. Would love to meet up

1. How do you then have time to post on message boards? Please go find another board

2. Gaia was a hell of a football player. You are calling him out for a few poor snaps. I highly doubt he gives a shit, especially since he has a B1G ring and played in arguably the best Rose Bowl ever.

3. LOL

4. Internet muscles. Have to love it.

Reactions: LaJolla Lion
1. How do you then have time to post on message boards? Please go find another board

2. Gaia was a hell of a football player. You are calling him out for a few poor snaps. I highly doubt he gives a shit, especially since he has a B1G ring and played in arguably the best Rose Bowl ever.

3. LOL

4. Internet muscles. Have to love it.

I'm off work today. Check the number of posts I have in 2 years. Below a 100 lol

Yeah Gaia was helluva football player. If that's the case I guess Anthony Morelli was a helluva QB.

So it makes me pathetic because I asked who everybody thought the weak players are on the line? Looks like you're the only one that's upset about my general question.

Once again I'll be up State College for the Nebraska game and for Thanksgiving. You can run your mouth in person. You're probably just another internet dork that hides
behind his computer that still lives in his parents basement.

Yes it’s pathetic because everyone with eyes and a brain knows who struggles and who doesn’t.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT