ADVERTISEMENT

Whith all this talk and focus on the movie tonght. I have never wavered on...

Paterno stayed WAY too long and is at fault, it was idiotic how long he stayed but more idiotic for all the dumb ass apologists.He was asleep at the wheel for the last 12-15 years.

Paterno stayed WAY too long and is at fault, it was idiotic how long he stayed but more idiotic for all the dumb ass apologists.He was asleep at the wheel for the last 12-15 years.
Even if I agreed with you, it still wouldn’t justify the disservice that was done to him.

Last edited:
What happened, or didn’t happen, between 1998 and 2011 relative to Sandusky had nothing to do with Joe “staying too long...” One has nothing to do with the other. If Sandusky was a pedophile in 1998, then he was a pedophile in the 70’s and 80’s as well. Do you think Joe was too old then too? Personally, I think Joe was fine up until he broke his leg (after which he began his physical and mental decline), but what do any of us really know about how the program was functioning in Joe’s later years. Not much.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT