ADVERTISEMENT

Where's Tognetti when you need to see him slither from under his rock?

amalone

Oct 12, 2005
NFM...

images

no action was taken by me or any other moderator against Togs.

it appears his last post on this board was Dec. 12, 2016
So Togs has gotten as "cold" under his rock as his Pokes got when they wrestled a real team. ;)

Saw earlier today he was making some posts on Twitter. He was trolling the Iowa fans about Gilman and called him pu$$y.

Last edited:
reported to be busy at work (master electrician). Don't necessarily buy that, but that's what I read.

reported to be busy at work (master electrician). Don't necessarily buy that, but that's what I read.
I read that also... But I know he's not a master electrician... because he's sitting somewhere "shocked" as hell. And that overwhelms me with electrical pulses unbeknownst to anything else he's ever worked with.

I read that also on the OSU board which is named and will keep the name, '34 and Counting' for a long time if Penn State has anything to say about it.

I read that also on the OSU board which is named and will keep the name, '34 and Counting' for a long time if Penn State has anything to say about it.
A little part of me almost wishes they would win 6 more, to change their board name to "40!! AND A MAN!!" Almost.

Nah.

Though whoever came up with "34 and Stalling" ... genius.

Probably secretly gleeful about Nick's injury like he was about Neville's. Defended himself too
That little piece of garbage labeled himself a Christian on his Twitter page. I didn't know some of God's snakes wished and felt gleeful in the harm of his children?

Last edited:
Reactions: lionlover
So Togs has gotten as "cold" under his rock as his Pokes got when they wrestled a real team. ;)

He disappeared when the OK State starters didn't go to Reno as Smith told him they would and as he loudly told us they would.

Seems that unless he comes through with the pic, for the bet that he lost, he should be buying all the rounds in St. Louis. And even then, he'd still be someone that didn't live up to his bet.

You always gotta pay the vig. At least that's how I was brought up!!

I don't understand the lack of a pic Toggs. Smith is a great sport and would certainly find your blind homerism funny. Go get the picture!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT