ADVERTISEMENT

Where's demlion?

Rumors of my demise are largely exaggerated. Went to Cancun for a week, and my whole life broke into chunks--electronic devices blew up in Mexico (something torched the sim cards in my phone and tablet) massive meaningless bullshit from bill-by-the-hour insurance company lawyers requiring even one all-nighter upon my return, a State Supreme Court brief (replete with an incomplete record courtesy of a Circuit Clerk who did not do her job) and other BS which ate my time like a fat boy eats donuts and ice cream.

Then more seriously, to top it off, some serious illness came to visit my 86 yo dad, and that is looking pretty grim, necessitating multiple trips to Harrisburg (2 hours) and lots of hours on the phone with doctors and visiting nurses and other family members.

God help me I have no idea what I would have done if I had finished in the top 3 and had to run a campaign in and around this horror show. Sheesh. It is calming down now and soon I will have whipped this too.

It is nice to be missed. Soon I will be back and someone will be saying 'Why doesn't this f@cking guy go away?" I do not have near as good an answer for that one. :)

Hey, dem. Sorry to hear about your father. Wishing him the best. :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT