ADVERTISEMENT

Where will the outrage be after the tOSU score today?

Philly Lion

Sep 19, 2001
Where will the outrage be after today's UNLV - Ohio State game when the score is run up to a ridiculous gap????? It is 44-7 at the half and if Urban Meyer keeps his foot on the pedal they will have 65+ points and the score will be incredibly lopsided in favor of the Buckeyes. Will Mike Francesa rant about Ohio State running up the score on a team that cannot possibly compete?

Angelo Cataldi, on 94.1 WIP here in Philadlephia, picked James Franklin as his "Weasel of the Week" on Friday morning after calling the timeout last Saturday night. He could not name one player on the team or find University Park on a map, yet he LOVES to ridicule Penn State. Amazing . . .

Why do you listen to Angelo? 2.5 years now for me not listening to that station.

Why do you listen to Angelo? 2.5 years now for me not listening to that station.
Only listened for a short while yesterday morning. Shut it off after I heard the "Weasel of the Week." I should say he picked someone else, but stated that he meant to pick someone in football who called a late timeout last weekend. It was obvious to whom he was referring.

Urban Meyer kicks a FG up 44 points. Where is Francesa?

Calling Francesa? Francesa? Anyone? Bueller?

Reactions: BBrown
Urban Meyer kicks a FG up 44 points. Where is Francesa?

who cares? this is so funny getting upset. Francesca is just trying to say controversial things 50 times in his show. You're only helping Francesca's named recognition and ratings by bringing it up again and again.

If this is the worst controversy Franklin has to experience -- that he still wants his team to compete when they're up 50 points -- that would be pretty awesome.

Running up scores the way teams used to in the 1980s to impress the polls -- it's not so much necessary any more with the 4 team playoff plus there are fewer undefeated teams than there used to be.

PSU doesn't need to run up scores, but I'm totally fine with Franklin playing everybody who can play and expecting everyone who plays to play their absolute best. It'd not fair to those guys to make them play mopup ball -- they should get to play the same football that the starters get to play.

Where will the outrage be after today's UNLV - Ohio State game when the score is run up to a ridiculous gap????? It is 44-7 at the half and if Urban Meyer keeps his foot on the pedal they will have 65+ points and the score will be incredibly lopsided in favor of the Buckeyes. Will Mike Francesa rant about Ohio State running up the score on a team that cannot possibly compete?

Angelo Cataldi, on 94.1 WIP here in Philadlephia, picked James Franklin as his "Weasel of the Week" on Friday morning after calling the timeout last Saturday night. He could not name one player on the team or find University Park on a map, yet he LOVES to ridicule Penn State. Amazing . . .
Watched the whole game. OSU played mostly backups in the second half. The backup QB threw a pick 6. The score could have been much more lopsided than it was. BTW, did PSU really ice the opposing kicker when up 56-0? Saw it on ESPN.

Watched the whole game. OSU played mostly backups in the second half. The backup QB threw a pick 6. The score could have been much more lopsided than it was. BTW, did PSU really ice the opposing kicker when up 56-0? Saw it on ESPN.

Franklin already covered this...

Only listened for a short while yesterday morning. Shut it off after I heard the "Weasel of the Week." I should say he picked someone else, but stated that he meant to pick someone in football who called a late timeout last weekend. It was obvious to whom he was referring.
Angelo and bird face rhea are the worst group of clowns I have ever heard - don't know sh&t about anything - tired act that was old 5 years ago .

No.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT