ADVERTISEMENT

Where to watch BTN - PSU game in Myrtle Beach

The Myrtle Beach Chapter of the PSAA holds viewing parties at Milardo's Pizzeria & Sports Pub (3264 US-17 Bus, Murrells Inlet, SC).

Enjoy

The Myrtle Beach Chapter of the PSAA holds viewing parties at Milardo's Pizzeria & Sports Pub (3264 US-17 Bus, Murrells Inlet, SC).

Enjoy

Tom:

Instead of having to take the time to answer this question every week, perhaps you should just simply post and lock in all the PSU viewing locations (in complete zip code order for every zip code in the USA) at the top of the Board! :rolleyes:

Instead of having to take the time to answer this question every week, perhaps you should just simply post and lock in all the PSU viewing locations (in complete zip code order for every zip code in the USA) at the top of the Board! :rolleyes:

there are times I wish I could do something that simple to answer such questions. ;)

Reactions: ILLINOISLION
Stop by the kitchen table in north Myrtle beach for breakfast and I will point you in the right direction for the game.

We are...

Thanks for all the info everyone.
I am in N Myrtle, I may see you.

Steelers, hands down go to Spencerz A fun friendly blue collar / dive bar type place. May still be smoking so if u like cigars, good food their pizza and wing are really good pool, good prices and a cutie named Samantha behind the bar, gent be sure to tip her well, she's a doll.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT