ADVERTISEMENT

Where is Jammenz?

It didn’t seem to me that Jammenz knew the kid’s grandpa passed. Also “anti religious nonsense” is a pretty poor choice of words, haha

Reactions: Pitchfork Rebel
Funny how atheists are always talking about something they claim doesn't exist, just saying...

Who’s an atheist? Jammenz? I’m agnostic and it just cracks me up seeing people argue over how the world was created by Yahweh, Allah, Zeus, Buddha, etc.

Gettin all philosophical and stuff.
Speaking of philosophical, throwback to NLWC first dodge ball team...
giphy.gif

His religion comments did bother me. Leave those feelings off the board.
You only say that because you disagree with them. A couple posts before yours someone intentionally provoked atheists and you are silent. As I've said a million times, religious people don't even realize how often they bring it up.
Do you think people in a cult know they are in a cult?
It's either allowed or it isn't.

Jeez louise, peeps, did you learn nothing from the Harry Potter/Voldemort dual! Please stop conjuring the name of J*****z in this thread unless you have the Elder Wand ready to Winn Dixie his arse when the Dark Lord appears.

Last edited:
So, that was the first I'd had ever read of that back and forth... Honestly, I think the only thing he's guilty of is being generally unpalatable and having poor timing. I guess I subscribe to the club that assumes he had no idea about the passing and background to the vague tweet.

But I genuinely believe that 90% of the population getting offended by all of this would not give a shit if he were replying to a Peyton Mocco tweet, and Mocco was vaguely-referencing something positive in his life (which is entirely possible, given the original text). In fact, I'd bet many of you wouldn't even know that it happened.

I'm not exactly the leader of the jammen fan club. I probably would've apologized and deleted, but also, that ain't my business. Anybody who knows as much about the sport (or at least researches enough to come up with the bonkers stats that he does), knows what kind of humans that wrestlers are. While he loves a good anti-Cael stat, I just don't ever believe in a million years that he'd purposely go make a snarky comment after an athlete suffered a loss.

He doesn't need me to defend him. I'm not necessarily trying to. I'm just saying that if you step back and remove your own ties to the situation, you can see the opportunity for this poor timing coincidence. If he's guilty of anything, it's being a brash non-believer. Personally? I tolerate the brash non-believers the same way I tolerate the brash believers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT