ADVERTISEMENT

Where can I listen to PSU game tomorrow?

bdgan

May 29, 2008
What streaming service/station since I'm not in PA.

You’ve got 2 options, either peacock tv or Sirius/xm radio. I don’t believe you have any other options.

I am going to stream on wrsc radio. Google wrsc and download link. Tomorrow is a throw back way of enjoying psu football.

Reactions: Cold Smoke
I am going to stream on wrsc radio. Google wrsc and download link. Tomorrow is a throw back way of enjoying psu football.
Tomorrow is a just opportunity to watch ND-NCSU and Nebraska-Colorado for a few hours while following the Penn State score on some website for those unwilling to spend 6 bucks a month on Peacock. JMO

Reactions: RickinDayton
The BIG really laid an egg with this media deal.

Search "Penn State Football Radio". A number of AM and FM stations are out there for streaming. Gone are the days when I had to bring out the Radio Shack shortwave with the long antenna.

Reactions: MacNit2.0
If you're interested in catching the games, you can use the DufuStreams app, available on the Play Store. It's called 'Dofu-NFL Live Streaming' but covers NCAAF as well. I've been using it for years and found it quite reliable for watching games that I don't normally get.

Reactions: Rip_E_2_Joe_PA
There are deals for Peacock out there. I just signed up for a year for free which is available for Spectrum TV subscribers. Spectrum internet subscribers can get 3 months free. https://www.peacocktv.com/spectrum. They might have deals for other cable companies, do a search.

You can search for promo codes as well, I found this one which worked for $2.50/month for 3 months, then regular price after: NTSEL3HMWTDP54N. I saw some codes for $1.99/month but those didn't work for me.

Note that their account settings even allowed me to cancel my next payment in advance so I don't even have to remember to cancel it a year from now, it simply won't auto renew.

Last year, I was able to stream the PSU radio network on the official PSU Sports app. It does not appear to be available on the app any longer. Am I missing something?

Last year, I was able to stream the PSU radio network on the official PSU Sports app. It does not appear to be available on the app any longer. Am I missing something?
It’s still there on Lion vision tab at bottom. Click on live tab at top of page. I listened there last week. Be aware that radio broadcast is several seconds ahead of tv broadcast.

Reactions: JWB389
The good thing about peacock is that you can watch it later without DVr. Still have to watch commercials though.

There are deals for Peacock out there. I just signed up for a year for free which is available for Spectrum TV subscribers. Spectrum internet subscribers can get 3 months free. https://www.peacocktv.com/spectrum. They might have deals for other cable companies, do a search.

You can search for promo codes as well, I found this one which worked for $2.50/month for 3 months, then regular price after: NTSEL3HMWTDP54N. I saw some codes for $1.99/month but those didn't work for me.

Note that their account settings even allowed me to cancel my next payment in advance so I don't even have to remember to cancel it a year from now, it simply won't auto renew.
Thanks for the coupon code... Worked like a charm!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT