ADVERTISEMENT

Where are the Rutgers and Maryland fans this week

cyrizzle

Jan 10, 2010
Im happy both of those teams were quickly humbled. Embarrassing loss for Maryland. They basically got blown out by a Bowling Green team that is much worse than Temple, at home, and allowed over 40 points. Rutgers lost to a team that had to travel 3 time zones across the country to play them! In Rutgers defense tho, WSU has a very good passing attack. Can't wait for the whiteout this week vs Rutgers. Ready for a big showing!

Yes, Grant returned one of each for a TD. WSU lost to a FCS team at home last week.

Im happy both of those teams were quickly humbled. Embarrassing loss for Maryland. They basically got blown out by a Bowling Green team that is much worse than Temple, at home, and allowed over 40 points. Rutgers lost to a team that had to travel 3 time zones across the country to play them! In Rutgers defense tho, WSU has a very good passing attack. Can't wait for the whiteout this week vs Rutgers. Ready for a big showing!

I didn't watch the game, but there was a lot of scoring back and forth. If the offensive line can hold up, it could be a big day for Penn State's offense. A big if, I realize.

And Penn State is doing a stripe-out for ru, not a whiteout. It should look great on TV.

The Rutgers fans are at home practicing their "F**K PENN STATE" chant for their next home game, while scratching their heads wondering why it doesn't work against teams that are not Penn State. Or against teams that are Penn State for that matter.

Maryland fans are asking themselves how much of a buyout would it take to get rid of Randy Edsall and organizing a kickstarter campaign to collect the money.

Hello Penn State fans. I am a Rutgers fan. Yes, it was a disheartening loss yesterday. As we expected, our defensive secondary fresh with a bunch of green players got picked apart by Leach's air raid offense. What was more troubling is WSU's QB had all day to throw. He was barely pressured.

Let's be honest with each other. Penn State and Rutgers both have major issues. Thinking the game will be like last year's game, a low scoring game, unless Hack is protected well, and RU cannot get the running game going. The winner will be the less worse team on the field. I don't like to draw conclusions on teams based on who they lost to last week or the week before. I am hoping RU will use their loss for more motivation for the game in Happy Valley.

I saw someone posted that Barkley had a nice game, but some of you think Lynch will still get the start. We have a similar issue with a lot of our fans thinking Rettig should get the start at QB.

Reactions: BBrown
I don't think this will be a high scoring game. I just don't think Rutgers defense matches up well with a spread passing offense which we don't have (not even close). Our offense makes all defenses looking good. Our defense is pretty good and with our front line we should be able to contain the run. It's going to come down to turnovers. I think temple is better than advertised but Buffalo isn't and we didn't look all that great against them. I still think we lose this one because our O line issues are still a huge problem.

Both teams have problems and neither team will be considered a top team in the Big Ten. I don't know who going to win or if it's going to be close.

Reactions: BBrown
The Rutgers fans are at home practicing their "F**K PENN STATE" chant for their next home game, while scratching their heads wondering why it doesn't work against teams that are not Penn State. Or against teams that are Penn State for that matter.

Maryland fans are asking themselves how much of a buyout would it take to get rid of Randy Edsall and organizing a kickstarter campaign to collect the money.

The ru athletic supporters are also getting their disgusting shirts ready. And those aren't their heads they're scratching.

Meanwhile, the ru president is already drafting her apology to Penn State.

As for md, the buyout wouldn't work. edsall would never shake on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fox Chapel Lion II
Strange comment. Stay classy.

Yes, let's take lessons from ru athletic supporters.

rutgersfinger.jpg

Reactions: Fox Chapel Lion II
Get out! Did you burn your "Ped State" T-Shirt or give it to your nephew?
Don't have such a t-shirt. But since you referred to the t-shirt, you seem to be fixated on the past. Just very odd and ironic you referred to someone getting off in a shower and now linked it to a couple of fans who wore a t-shirt that that is not representative of the Rutgers fan base.

I would like to believe you are not representative of Penn State's fanbase. I know a lot of decent Penn State fans, but you do not appear to be among them.

Carry on. I am done here, and will likely be banned anyway. Can't have a civil conversation with some of you folks without creepy replies. That is a shame.

Don't have such a t-shirt. But since you referred to the t-shirt, you seem to be fixated on the past. Just very odd and ironic you referred to someone getting off in a shower and now linked it to a couple of fans who wore a t-shirt that that is not representative of the Rutgers fan base.

I would like to believe you are not representative of Penn State's fanbase. I know a lot of decent Penn State fans, but you do not appear to be among them.

Carry on. I am done here, and will likely be banned anyway. Can't have a civil conversation with some of you folks without creepy replies. That is a shame.
Mission accomplished!

Reactions: NovaPSULuvr

If the terrible behavior of "a couple of fans" is not representative of the Rutgers fan base, how to you explain the "Sandusky" and other chants made by a majority of the people in the stadium last year, and how do you explain the "F@@K Penn State" chants that reverberated through the stadium like yesterday against Washington St? When you have a stadium full of people doing the exact same thing, how can you say it's not representative of that fan base? That's like saying people doing the wave at a stadium are not representative of people doing the wave.

Looking forward to seeing your defense get torched 35+ pts by a dreadful PSU offense... The dumpster-fire that is Rutgers makes our situation feel like a garden party... Hope you get a urinary tract infection

I was spit on last year by one nasty mofo during the game. Then I was told to get the f&@k out of "my house" by another dude and this was just for wearing my away number 22 jersey. Heard ped state a million times and Sandusky's name just as often. Easily worst fan base I've ever encountered. And this is after making several trips to see the the Philadelphia Eagles play. Rutgers I have no respect for. Ohio state and Michigan I hate but I do respect their programs history. rutgers I have no such respect for and after last year i hope their problems off the field continue because it shows the big ten that those extra TV sets was not worth it. Hell they should have taken Syracuse if they wanted a New York team. At least Syracuse has a decent basketball team. Rutgers has one national championship in one of their women's sports and that's it. Rutgers is a big joke plain and simple.

I was spit on last year by one nasty mofo during the game. Then I was told to get the f&@k out of "my house" by another dude and this was just for wearing my away number 22 jersey. Heard ped state a million times and Sandusky's name just as often. Easily worst fan base I've ever encountered. And this is after making several trips to see the the Philadelphia Eagles play. Rutgers I have no respect for. Ohio state and Michigan I hate but I do respect their programs history. rutgers I have no such respect for and after last year i hope their problems off the field continue because it shows the big ten that those extra TV sets was not worth it. Hell they should have taken Syracuse if they wanted a New York team. At least Syracuse has a decent basketball team. Rutgers has one national championship in one of their women's sports and that's it. Rutgers is a big joke plain and simple.

My wife and I went to the ru game last year, and although we sat in the ru section, we were fortunate to be surrounded by a lot of Penn Staters. So no ru athletic supporters yelled at us. However, after the game, we waited in the long line for a shuttle bus to get our car. There were a lot of Penn Staters in line, so of course, there were "We Are" cheers going around to pass the time. At one point, an ru athletic supporter in his 60s walking by yelled, "Get the f*ck out of here! I f*ckin' hate Penn State!". It obviously could have been worse, but I didn't expect that from a guy his age.

Attempted suicide did not work, so I might as well go back to rooting for Rutgers. Woo hoo!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT