ADVERTISEMENT

When King Ira ascended his throne, things went quickly downhill, it seems.

Zippy(Zipay) is not Osprey, but they are both PSU-haters despite earning undergraduate degrees.

Osprey is quite the piece of work, but not nearly as successful as he wants you to believe. In a moment of drunken stupidness, he actually shared his name and address on this board (a tip of the hat to BJF for goading Walter into doing so) the details of which align with "other information" he shared on the Testes Board.

I could go into more detail, but it's probably best that I don't.

Oh Walter

--------------------
With the benefit of afterthought, I'm alternatively going to offer an even more disturbing hypothesis.

Zipay is actually "Osprey Lion" (Walter B.)

Given the effort John Z placed into stalking Nellie B., part of me thinks that he actually selected and thoroughly-researched the life and family of an innocent person who happens to reside in Osprey Florida, and is using this unwitting person as a "cyber-personna".

What makes me suspicious is that this "Walter" so freely shared his name and address when "dared" by Barry. Normal people don't do that.

There is one "common link". Both John Z. and Walter P. are "avid golfers"
Damn PPB. I've compared you to Colombo in the past. Now, I'm thinking:

tom-hiddleston-benedict-cumberbatch-sherlock-season-4-third-holmes-brother-2.jpg

Reactions: Nellie R
Damn PPB. I've compared you to Colombo in the past. Now, I'm thinking:

tom-hiddleston-benedict-cumberbatch-sherlock-season-4-third-holmes-brother-2.jpg
Wait,

It gets better. Do you recall that recent "Letter to the Editor" (LTE) wherein the PHd was offended by his "alma mater"?

The "author's" identity was easily findable via the PSUAA database (another poster actually beat me to the author's location and place of employment). At the time I thought it was rather strange for someone who earned a PHd from PSU to be so seemingly "outraged" that they would feel compelled to write an LTE....and then I remembered another LTE that JZ wrote to the CDT bitching about Lubrano. It was at that point that I became even more suspicious about a certain poster's "modus operandi".

I'm going to go out out on a limb here and claim that John Z. not only wrote that LTE as an imposter of the SDSU professor but that he scours the PSUAA database looking for innocent alumni for which he can temporarily adopt their identity for no other purpose than to troll this and other boards.

He actually goes to great lengths to learn their family history/connections to make them seem legitimate.

John Zipay goes by many names on this board....he has nothing better to do with his time.

Last edited:
Wait,

It gets better. Do you recall that recent "Letter to the Editor" (LTE) wherein the PHd was offended by his "alma mater"?

The "author's" identity was easily findable via the PSUAA database (another poster actually beat me to the author's location and place of employment). At the time I thought it was rather strange for someone who earned a PHd from PSU to be so seemingly "outraged" that they would feel compelled to write an LTE....and then I remembered another LTE that JZ wrote to the CDT bitching about Lubrano. It was at that point that I became even more suspicious about a certain poster's "modus operandi".

I'm going to go out out on a limb here and claim that John Z. not only wrote that LTE from the alleged SDSU professor but that he scours the PSUAA database looking for innocent alumni for which he can temporarily adopt their identity for no other purpose than to troll this and other boards.

He actually goes to great lengths to learn their family history/connections to make them seem legitimate.
If you're right, you are Holmes and he is Moriarty - "the Napoleon of crime." Beware of Reichenbach Falls.

Reactions: Peetz Pool Boy
Wait,

I'm going to go out out on a limb here and claim that John Z. not only wrote that LTE as an imposter of the SDSU professor but that he scours the PSUAA database looking for innocent alumni for which he can temporarily adopt their identity for no other purpose than to troll this and other boards.

John Zipay goes by many names on this board....he has nothing better to do with his time.

Dang... if only Louis Freeh put the effort put forth by you a lot of this circus would have never happened...

Wait,

Thirsty,

Why are you so obsessed with me? Your stalking of me is creepy and
abnormal. But you should have learned enough to know that your speculation
is pure B.S. Did my joke about the Secret Service scare you so much that
it fueled your obsession? Sometimes when I see your posts I still laugh about that.
Keep stalking if it makes you happy as long as you do it from afar. My life is an open
book so I have nothing to hide even from weasels.

Walt

Thirsty,

it fueled your obsession? Sometimes when I see your posts I still laugh about that.
Keep stalking if it makes you happy as long as you do it from afar. My life is an open

Walt
walter-white.jpg

Thirsty,

Walt
Because you're an a-hole and I don't like you.

Reactions: humpydudas19
You dolts know that I'm always right. I know that irritates you twits that have never had an original thought. I am married to a very beautiful woman and my son is almost as smart as me and makes a ton of money. The problem with you and those of your ilk is a total lack of common sense. Common sense is more important than IQ when it comes to being successful Fortunately for meI was blessed with both, a very high IQ and an amazing amount of common sense.
Makes a ton of money compared to you? Does he have a better paper route?

Apparently you would like me and Ira to defend a pedophile and those that plead guilty to not alerting police to his behavior. No thank you. There are
enough of you that embarrass PSU by doing just that.
It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Ira were one of Jerry's fellow travelers.

Reactions: bjf1991
So in your racist, pea sized brain because my wife is of Asian decent, she was "imported".
It's obvious you don't like me and my making a fool of you probably intensified your feelings.
  1. pea sized should have been hyphenated as pea-sized
  2. I didn't know your wife was Asian. That's admirable, but rather unimportant. Thanks for sharing:rolleyes:
Oh Walter.

Last edited:
The irony here being you asshats get all moist in your nether regions over Ira Lubert.
Yeah, because anyone that doesn't agree with 90% of the board is shilling for the BOT.

I was just stating a fact. Most on the outside see it as being about Paterno and the image he created rather than winning football games.

Osprey epitomizes the football-first, winning is all-important culture that our critics accuse us of, and that his beloved Ira does not defend us against in any public manner. "Our side" is fighting against that perception, knowing that has never been true at PSU, and we learned that from the guy he wants us to stash away in the dust of the far attic corners of our long and proud history. We want "Success With Honor". He apparently wants just "Success".... as there is no mention of honor in his posts.
Ironic as it gets, no?
Nor is there any mention of academics. Too often the board posters seem to view the job performance of the President or others on the BOT through an athletic lense ignoring the mission of the university.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT