ADVERTISEMENT

When does the schedule come out normally?

Could be wrong but us not going due to the big scheduling (maybe midlands has some influence...wink, wink) hurt the scuffle and folks started doing other things.

Cowboys to Italy, the south beach duals, reno gets stronger, etc .......

then we go back and it sucks.....its a great tournament if the teams want/can support it.

Reactions: diggerpup
Could be wrong but us not going due to the big scheduling (maybe midlands has some influence...wink, wink) hurt the scuffle and folks started doing other things.

Cowboys to Italy, the south beach duals, reno gets stronger, etc .......

then we go back and it sucks.....its a great tournament if the teams want/can support it.

Midlands??

Mark Hall called today to get registered.
They’re all booked.

Huh. I thought the board decided Stutzman would never see PSU again after the forfeit.
They must not have cleared it with the staff.They had a 2 year deal in place and Penn St was gonna go to Buffalo this year.Stutzman decided to go back to Penn St to put his guys in that environment again.Hopefully this year Buffalo is injury free at the end of the year and we don't see any FF

So what happens this year when both Iowa & PSU go unbeaten in conference, but won’t face each other ?

So what happens this year when both Iowa & PSU go unbeaten in conference, but won’t face each other ?
Penn State is declared Co Big10 dual champion. Jammy takes out an add in the CDT and the Iowa City Press Citizen declaring all is settled since Big10s and NCAAs are artificial constructs.

Despite Jammy's declaration of artificial construct, the B1G and NCAA hold their championship tournaments anyhow and Penn State wins both going away with Iowa finishing up somewhere way behind Penn State.

However, the Iowa positive will be the HR faithful at that time will be only 3 weeks away from that glorious time of spring where next year the Hawks will have 10 AAs, 6 finalists, 4 or more champions and a team championship with 180 points guarenteed!

Nationwide Arena (home of the Blue Jackets). 20000 total tickets available so everyone can find a ticket. 5000 allocated to PSU.
Doubt it. Not sure of the exact BTN rules, they may not be able to broadcast an event from a non-Big Ten venue...and this is planned for TV.

Then there's the whole fill-the-arena thing. Value City Arena has a 19,000+ capacity, and they sold 15,388 tickets two years ago, or more than 3000 short of capacity.

If I were to make an educated guess, from my perspective, they'll try to set the indoor attendance record again...in Value City Arena.

Doubt it. Not sure of the exact BTN rules, they may not be able to broadcast an event from a non-Big Ten venue...and this is planned for TV.

Then there's the whole fill-the-arena thing. Value City Arena has a 19,000+ capacity, and they sold 15,388 tickets two years ago, or more than 3000 short of capacity.

If I were to make an educated guess, from my perspective, they'll try to set the indoor attendance record again...in Value City Arena.
For them to set the record, better hope a lot of PSU fans show up.

When they were making such a big fuss about breaking their attendance record two years ago, I assumed they had sold out the joint. Guess that means there is plenty of room for Penn State fans. ;) Maybe that is what Ryan meant - if you fail to sell out by a big margin, there are plenty of tix available for visiting fans.

Reactions: nitlion6
When they were making such a big fuss about breaking their attendance record two years ago, I assumed they had sold out the joint. Guess that means there is plenty of room for Penn State fans. ;) Maybe that is what Ryan meant - if you fail to sell out by a big margin, there are plenty of tix available for visiting fans.
I was in attendance. Plenty of room.

Going again this coming year, and could care less about the attendance. A sold out arena is good for wrestling. Just looking forward to a great dual.

"I could care less", vs "couldn't care less" has been steadily gaining ground since 1956, give or take :);), and is now a common idiom, more frequently used than the more proper form. Lol...

When it comes to message boards many/most usages of "I could not care care less" are proven null and void by posting their unsolicited opinion on a thread. The mere act of taking the time to post proves that they do in fact care. If they truly could not care less they would not have even opened the thread, let alone posted their unsolicited opinion about it.

When it comes to message boards many/most usages of "I could not care care less" are proven null and void by posting their unsolicited opinion on a thread. The mere act of taking the time to post proves that they do in fact care. If they truly could not care less they would not have even opened the thread, let alone posted their unsolicited opinion about it.
If you believe by my post that I care about attendance records, you'd be wrong.

"I could care less", vs "couldn't care less" has been steadily gaining ground since 1956, give or take :);), and is now a common idiom, more frequently used than the more proper form. Lol...
All of them eejioms need to watch out for the fast gaining "I could of cared less, irregardless." :)

Reactions: Ja1339
Hey Roar, do you know (or hear any rumors) about whether the team will be going to the Keystone Classic again this year?

Hey Roar, do you know (or hear any rumors) about whether the team will be going to the Keystone Classic again this year?
Sorry, can't say...schedule will be out soon enough. All competitions are FUN, some are just more FUN than others :);).

Last edited:
bucknell schedule talk...maybe 5-10 secs on what PSU coming to Sojka means to BU and local community

Bader interviews Zeke Jones and both Zeke and Bader strongly hint that Penn State will wrestle ASU this season and the next. Zeke didn't want to make an announcement without both teams making it but it was pretty clear who they were talking about. It's a half hour interview but the schedule mention happens around the 7:15 mark.

https://www.flowrestling.org/video/6239055-zeke-jones-asu-usa-rtcs-and-more

Bader interviews Zeke Jones and both Zeke and Bader strongly hint that Penn State will wrestle ASU this season and the next. Zeke didn't want to make an announcement without both teams making it but it was pretty clear who they were talking about. It's a half hour interview but the schedule mention happens around the 7:15 mark.

https://www.flowrestling.org/video/6239055-zeke-jones-asu-usa-rtcs-and-more

so no iowa....lol

#seeyouatB10s
#TnTdoesntlikereacharounds

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT