ADVERTISEMENT

What's the plan for Nevills?

TheJimReaper

Aug 23, 2018
Is the coaching staff gonna try and get him a sixth year like they are with Cassar and Rasheed?

If Gravina got a sixth year even though it meant he could go through parts of 5 B1G dual seasons, all bets are off on sixth year applications.

Reactions: JBott
As an Ohio State I’m thinking KeShawn Hayes has a legit shot at a 6th year too. Would love to see him get a shot for a full year at a weight that’s normal for him.

Nevils is obviously and top 5 guy this year.....If it was any of you would you be comfortable being the back up, would you just sit out, would you consider transfering?
I watch him drilling with Casey the the other day for about an hour and he just was going all out. I want to see both Cassar and Nevils in March.

Nevils is obviously and top 5 guy this year.....If it was any of you would you be comfortable being the back up, would you just sit out, would you consider transfering?
I watch him drilling with Casey the the other day for about an hour and he just was going all out. I want to see both Cassar and Nevils in March.

Absolutely not.

How do you expect to see them both in March? One on the mst and one in the stands

Not sure I understand.o_O

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
How do you expect to see them both in March? One on the mst and one in the stands

Maybe 11 can go to the tournament from the same team... ;):p

Reactions: PSU James
Tag Team!

tenor.gif

I like the tag team idea! Regarding my earlier post.....which i said I'd like to see both Nevils and Cassar in March...... I was just feeling bad that only one of them can represent PSU. I cant wait for the southern scuffle....

Reactions: Dogwelder
I Can Never Get What I Want!:( Wahhhh

Reactions: Dogwelder
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT