ADVERTISEMENT

What is it with you cheap bastards?….

Kellerdog

Aug 17, 2005
Might be time to get a J.O.B., now that you’ve spent all of your stimulus money….Good news for you cheap ****ers coming to The Loveliest Village next year. I put on a throw down tailgate, and it’s free!!! Tigers/War Eagles/Plainsman are free money Saturday. Until next time, DOG out…/

Last edited:
Might be time to get a J.O.B., now that you’ve spent all of your stimulus money….Good news for you cheap ****ers coming to The Loveliest Village next year. I put on a throw down tailgate, and it’s free!!! Tigers/War Eagles/Plainsman are free money Saturday. Until next time, DOG out…/
I plan on coming down to the game at Auburn… not sure if my wife will come along or if I’ll bring a buddy.

In France it's pronounced BASS-Tards!

Are you telling us Auburn's going to win, or that Georgia's getting too many points?

**** the Confederacy I would never live in any of the POS states that suck all the tax dollars from the north. They are really pushing to go 0-2 in the coming civil war. Lock and load they want to force their fascist authoritarian beliefs on you.
WTF !!!! you got sand in your vagina? are you on your period? have some cranberry juice

SEC officiating crews’ decisions are not cheap. We don’t have money to leave a free board.
I'm on the free board by choice. Saving the money so I buy off some referees. By the way, won't we bring our Big Ten refs with us next year?

• Haha
Reactions: MaconNitt
Dude you're the one who stayed in Williamsport for the AU game you cheap prick! 🤣

I love Savanah, can you pick me up on the way ;)
the-joker-heath-ledger.gif

• Haha
I live in Savannah. **** France…
My Daughter goes to SCAD - awesome town and my BIL lives in McDonough GA so free place to stay close to Auburn for next year - count me in - like its been said us Yankees are frugal.

Reactions: Kellerdog

Shut your face.

Dinner's at 4pm!

OIP.SRYvlTnX1UZaYauZHjeY8wHaFM

Reactions: Kellerdog
It worked on you Didn't? me and rudedude weaseled our way into an invite to your tailgate. and we are looking to return the favor next season 🍻
Yes, and I have to admit you didn't have to work that hard. I left a button out for you guys.
giphy.gif

BTW You guys were so well liked, I know that the people at the tailgate are looking to connect as well. Assuming all goes well, perhaps we can swing by their tailgate as well. I am sure they want to find a location or bring gifts to a PSU tailgate.

Yes, and I have to admit you didn't have to work that hard. I left a button out for you guys.
giphy.gif

BTW You guys were so well liked, I know that the people at the tailgate are looking to connect as well. Assuming all goes well, perhaps we can swing by their tailgate as well. I am sure they want to find a location or bring gifts to a PSU tailgate.
wait to you see the tailgate me and rudedude are gonna weasel us an invite to in St College. I met this novaluvr guy at a tailgate in Jax, he's ok ;)

Oh God, please no.
Is it too late to request SEC refs next year too?

It’s 1 thing to be worked over by another conference’s refs but it’s quite another to be worked over by your ‘own’ refs. 😡

wait to you see the tailgate me and rudedude are gonna weasel us an invite to in St College. I met this novaluvr guy at a tailgate in Jax, he's ok ;)
If It gets too out of hand, I suggest we have some alternate monikers. One suggestion is Hawk in State College...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT