Gilman lost in semis
GT flipped
ISU happened
Metcalf to ISU happened
HWC not really going to factor again this freestyle cycle by the looks of it
Spencer got hurt

oh and ISU happened

Thats a lot of bad news in a couple of months. They'll be fine by 2020
Yeah and some conference foe went 5 4 5 in the finals. Is that the new area code for State College?

All that said, TNT will just work harder because that is who they are and what they do. I respect them.

Thanks

Thanks and I'm really sorry that I posted what I did myself I don't know what got into me. Maybe I'm just so frustated I don't honestly know. Most of fellows are real nice and have meant GOLDBANGER at nationals and we had many of good conversation on wrestling..Also I meant James English dad at big tens in Wis and wish his son good luck at nationals. Please accept my apology it should not have been posted period .

You are who I thought you were- we all say things we don't actually mean and my respect for you has grown. I hope we meet in person some time.

Reactions: minnhawkeye
Lol...Hotshoe you better tell about half the country's fan base then. Believe it or not the majority of the big time recruits love it....They say it shows them who wants them the most at their school....Oh well 2017....I talk to my son about your comment and he said the majority of great players love it when they are being recruited....It's all positive just a fan battle to show him they want him playing at our school. My son happens to know a few of our players and talks to them all the time....Oh well i don't have social media anyway....But it happens all over the country these days....Welcome Seth to the DYNASTY,,,,
I don't understand the fascination with Social Media. I've heard quite a few people say it's great for keeping up with our coaches and athletes but I just don't see it. I'm to the point I'm gonna disable my MySpace account. It seems worthless to me...

Lol...Hotshoe you better tell about half the country's fan base then. Believe it or not the majority of the big time recruits love it....They say it shows them who wants them the most at their school....Oh well 2017....I talk to my son about your comment and he said the majority of great players love it when they are being recruited....It's all positive just a fan battle to show him they want him playing at our school. My son happens to know a few of our players and talks to them all the time....Oh well i don't have social media anyway....But it happens all over the country these days....Welcome Seth to the DYNASTY,,,,
What part don't you get? You shouldn't be promoting it here on this site, what your son says does not matter, it is a recruiting violation if you're connected in anyway to Penn State, coaches hate it, and speak of it often. Don't promote it again. I am on social media, I do understand what goes on.

Reactions: Bob_Anderson
First time i saw this on Snacks from flonats, but apologies if it was already posted.

Smalls I smell a match for WNO with Seth wanting a match with the manchild.

http://www.flowrestling.org/video/1155573-seth-nevills-calls-out-gable-steveson#.WPK4Z4grL0s
I think by them labeling this as a "Call out", it's going to be a "go" at WNO. It was more of a call out reading the header than it was after finally seeing the video. They say call out. I say it's a kid wanting to see how he stacks up against the #1.

So serious question. How big (height/weight) do you guys who track recruiting see Seth getting by the tine it is his turn in the lineup. Thanks. Sorry I can't get worked up about a bunch of Iowa posters.
IDK if this ever got answered amidst the poo flinging earlier ...

Snacks is already a full-blown heavy. The Clovis football roster lists him at 6-4, 276. He's the starting left tackle, so let's assume his size isn't inflated by the coaches (like they sometimes do).

Imagine he'll be around the same size but with better body composition once he arrives in State College and HITS THE WEIGHTS HARD !!!!

Snacks is already a full-blown heavy. The Clovis football roster lists him at 6-4, 276. He's the starting left tackle, so let's assume his size isn't inflated by the coaches (like they sometimes do).

Imagine he'll be around the same size but with better body composition once he arrives in State College and HITS THE WEIGHTS HARD !!!!
You'd think it wouldn't be funny anymore yet that last line cracked me up....AGAIN! Lmao

In one of the comments I saw posted on FLO, it said he is an inch taller and 20 pounds heavier than Nick. Not saying it is true, but jives with the football stat.

minnhawkeye said:

Thanks and I'm really sorry that I posted what I did myself I don't know what got into me. Maybe I'm just so frustated I don't honestly know. Most of fellows are real nice and have meant GOLDBANGER at nationals and we had many of good conversation on wrestling..Also I meant James English dad at big tens in Wis and wish his son good luck at nationals. Please accept my apology it should not have been posted period .

You are who I thought you were- we all say things we don't actually mean and my respect for you has grown. I hope we meet in person some time.

I normally hear that stuff once and on goes ignore because typically it is not a "regular" poster that says that kind of stuff, and it has nothing to do with me, my son who goes to PSU, or any person I have ever known at PSU.

There are guys from other boards I normally like to hear from, like JPW III, or Jaybird319 (knowledgeable, reasonable guy) and Kwoodhawk (who can make fun of PSU and still make me laugh because he doesn't cross the line).

You are typically one of those I like to hear from, so I give you the benefit of the doubt. Was just very disappointing to read, but I'm glad you replied back. I for one accept your apology for whatever that is worth.

There seems to be a plank in my eye anyway, getting in the way of me being able to see to remove the speck from your eye. (this is only pointed at me by the way, always a struggle).

Won't the Clovis football season interfere with a WNO matchup?
I guess it would. Of course, maybe since Seth has decided his future is wrestling and he doesn't play his final year. Who knows. He does have aspirations of world and Olympic teams so maybe he decides training year round for wrestling and not risking an injury in football is his best option.

Reactions: purescurve
This has gotten totally off the Big Snacks rail already but....I do personally know minnhawkeye and feel he has at least partially swallowed the media narrative fed to the entire country. He never once cast "it" up in any of our many face to face conversations. Is it right to do so now...no. Will I give him a pass...yes. His apology works for me and any of the many guys that know me personally on here will vouch for my Penn State bona fides. With respect to AZChief, always been a stand up guy as far as I know too. A lot of these comments, I believe, primarily stem from some frustration and some of our own guys rubbing some salt in the wound. Ye without sin cast the first stone. Good quote at Easter time me thinks.

I guess it would. Of course, maybe since Seth has decided his future is wrestling and he doesn't play his final year. Who knows. He does have aspirations of world and Olympic teams so maybe he decides training year round for wrestling and not risking an injury in football is his best option.
SETH NEEDS TO TAKE HIS SENIOR YEAR ONLINE AND TRAIN WITH THE NLWC !!!!

Oh shit, I think I just gave spyker an opening to demand that Seth quit football to avoid injury and focus on wrestling full time.

I'm such an Idiot!

Reactions: CowboyUp61
This has gotten totally off the Big Snacks rail already but....I do personally know minnhawkeye and feel he has at least partially swallowed the media narrative fed to the entire country. He never once cast "it" up in any of our many face to face conversations. Is it right to do so now...no. Will I give him a pass...yes. His apology works for me and any of the many guys that know me personally on here will vouch for my Penn State bona fides. With respect to AZChief, always been a stand up guy as far as I know too. A lot of these comments, I believe, primarily stem from some frustration and some of our own guys rubbing some salt in the wound. Ye without sin cast the first stone. Good quote at Easter time me thinks.
If he had only cast a stone, it's hard to overlook the asteroid he hurled.

What part don't you get? You shouldn't be promoting it here on this site, what your son says does not matter, it is a recruiting violation if you're connected in anyway to Penn State, coaches hate it, and speak of it often. Don't promote it again. I am on social media, I do understand what goes on.
Thank you

Thanks GOLDBANGER and all you other Penn State fans for forgiving me..You have shown the meaning of the Lords prayer. All of you have made me a more humble man..God bless you all.

Yes, and seeing Hawkeyes attempt to latch onto the scandal is just further confirmation they've given up the fight vs Cael. TnT can't trade punches with Cael. Hell, they can't even put any combo together amalone,

Yes, and seeing Hawkeyes attempt to latch onto the scandal is just further confirmation they've given up the fight vs Cael. TnT can't trade punches with Cael. Hell, they can't even put any combo together amalone, the parade of PSU champs will continue for a long, long time!

Like great music to my ears... Jschrantz. Makes me think of another song by the Foo Fighters... Everlong.

"If everything could ever feel this real forever... If anything could ever be this good again."

It seems impossible... but the success Cael has fostered just gets unbelievably better with every year. Dominance and destruction of opposing teams and forces couldn't feel this good... Could it J? ;)

Welcome Seth! We have the potential for 7 years of Nevills starters if Seth, as should be expected, redshirts for Nick's senior year.

I haven't gotten a chance to see Flo Nationals yet. But the kid has always looked like a terrific athlete. Can't wait to see him light up the scoreboard for us.

Reactions: GOLDBANGER
I knew it was only a matter of time, but I'm stoked he finally made it "official!"

Congrats to Seth and PSU - great fit for both!

If any of you knew Chief you'd take your bullshit back. The guy is good people. Take your comments on him and shove it.
Come on, so if you are a good guy you can just say jackass things and it should be accepted? I'm sure he is a good guy but if he acts like an asshat he should be treated as such. Maybe Wildturk is a good guy? Did you ever meet with him? Perhaps you could layoff of him? I personally have not met these folks so I can only go by what they spew good & bad.

Reactions: johnstownsteel
Won't the Clovis football season interfere with a WNO matchup?

I can tell you that 184lbs, which was Michael Beard vs Jelani Embree, was the heaviest weight last year at WNO. I hope Flo goes with the heavier weights this year, if they can get the kids to participate. Fans and coaches need to see the following match-ups occur:

182: Ryan Karoly vs Travis Wittlake
195: Michael Beard vs Gavin Hoffman
220: Cohlton Schultz vs Mason Parris
HWT: Gable Stevenson vs Seth Nevills

Sorry because I'm sure this has been answered in the past but is Joe Lee forgoing his Sr year like Nick did and moving to State College? Also, what freestyle events over the summer should I look for him to participate or a good bet he will be there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT