ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome Carson Kuhn

Thanks Andegre..FYI, you have no one listed as a PSU starter at 141. I did a dual comparison and Carson was listed at both 125 and 141 for PSU
That seems accurate at this point. With Cortez being hurt (hence the ambulance icon on the site) and not knowing if we will see Lee or Gardner. We don't know who the current, uninjured starter is.

PSU should have 8 with Nick Lee in the lineup which I think 97% sure will happen.

Kuhn can be the 9th. Who knows, Keener could squeak a half a point or more.

But you are correct that having 8 scoring wrestlers is the key to winning the tournament.

This is my take. If the key is "8", and you start expecting 9, then 2 will get upset, and you will only have 7. Then, trouble. But if you go in knowing you will only have 7, then you have it made.

This is my take. If the key is "8", and you start expecting 9, then 2 will get upset, and you will only have 7. Then, trouble. But if you go in knowing you will only have 7, then you have it made.

LOL, good one. Definitely had me chuckling. OK, so I KNOW we have 7, so tOSU should just admit defeat and give us the team trophy now. :D

Reactions: CowboyUp61
Q: Do we have info that Carson had some time to train with the NLWC? If he was planning to attend PSU, was he able to arrive early and get some workouts with our talent and coaches?
From what I’ve been told... he’s been training at the NLWC for a while now... so he should be comfortable in the environment right away.

Last edited:
Reactions: kevin310 and T J
Suriano better not pick bottom against Carson....Just ask Connaway....He is very very good with legs and scores back points too. Bosie kid who wrestled my son a few times....Super tough on top....His weakest position is on his feet against elite guys....Hope Cael remembers that....Jordan beat him but could not get off bottom the emtire bottom and tried really hard...Legs are insane good....

Suriano better not pick bottom against Carson....Just ask Connaway....He is very very good with legs and scores back points too. Bosie kid who wrestled my son a few times....Super tough on top....His weakest position is on his feet against elite guys....Hope Cael remembers that....Jordan beat him but could not get off bottom the emtire bottom and tried really hard...Legs are insane good....
No CAPS. Try again. You're better than that.

Keith Nix still available?

Gotta love fake spyker talk...but fake spykers fake son is even better!

Fake Spyker’s son has really developed since he started beating Nico in the room with regularity.
Hey Digger, didn’t someone recently complain about the “beating Nico in the room” reference as being stale? Mike Evans is certainly not impressed.

[
I was texting my son yesterday about Kuhn and he replied, seriously, that the forums say he is beating Nico in the room. I laughed and told him it was an inside joke. He is an occasional forum lurker, but I guess not often enough.

when rumors become fact....maybe we need to pin that inside joke thread to help folks out

when rumors become fact ...
The Nico story is funny and is like when HR talks about Cael’s slush fund as if the slush fund were not mere facetious hyperbolic sarcasm.

(HR may be sarcasm-proof because sarcasm is not fool-proof. :) )

The Nico story is funny and is like when HR talks about Cael’s slush fund as if the slush fund were not mere facetious hyperbolic sarcasm.

(HR may be sarcasm-proof because sarcasm is not fool-proof. :) )

Actually I believe that the delay in the official acknowledgement of Kuhn was because the slush fund was frozen solid and we had to wait for the cold spell to break. You can't access the slush fund if it's not slushy, and we didn't get above freezing until Monday. Hired guns tend to operate on a strict C.I.F. (Cash In Fist) policy.

Actually I believe that the delay in the official acknowledgement of Kuhn was because the slush fund was frozen solid and we had to wait for the cold spell to break. You can't access the slush fund if it's not slushy, and we didn't get above freezing until Monday. Hired guns tend to operate on a strict C.I.F. (Cash In Fist) policy.
Yet @slushhead refuses to buy a snowblower, which would free up more slush.

Yet @slushhead refuses to buy a snowblower, which would free up more slush.

Ha -- but it would just free up slush for more assignments in the home that slush isn't really meant for. Rankings might improve, but morale would suffer.

Trust me, I did a 2-hr analysis on the subject. The benefits of 3-hr shoveling jobs outside outweigh the costs.

Ha -- but it would just free up slush for more assignments in the home that slush isn't really meant for. Rankings might improve, but morale would suffer.

Trust me, I did a 2-hr analysis on the subject. The benefits of 3-hr shoveling jobs outside outweigh the costs.
So you're saying the shoveling will continue until morale improves?

Where can we hear these interviews that are taking place?

pish, let me help you with the basic structure.

events can cause a change, but generally PSU wrestling has a media day on most Tuesdays during the season. That's when some info MAY be released, though more often that not we only get hints, or multiple possibilities, mentioned in very non-specific ways by CS, or by the wrestlers that are available for interviews, during the media event.

after that, there are no specific rules as to whether or not interviews are made available to the public. Some weeks, GoPSUsports.com will post 1 or 2 interviews in the subsequent days. Independent of that, and independent of each other, some of the press that are at the media day MAY post all or parts of an interview on Tuesday, Wednesday, or whenever. More often than not, we get a series of articles that start appearing Tuesday afternoon, Tuesday night, or later in the week from the press which include quotes from wrestlers, as that is their primary focus with attending the event.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT