ADVERTISEMENT

Weekend Juke Box 10/15/2021

Well..... I can see clearly Iowa's deadline was 1 week, I'm gonna concentrate on the staying healthy side of my theme as I read the other threads tonight. Enjoy the evening.... You only catch it one way.

Reactions: rudedude
Voice of an angel. And and a little boy angel saves this video.

Remember, Martina had a niece die in the same manner. Think about it. Do something about it. Not a gubbmint program (that will do nothing), just an awareness will help.

Last edited:
Voice of an angel. And and a little boy angel saves this video.

Remember, Martina had a niece die in the same manner. Think about it. Do something about it. Not a gubbmint program (that will do nothing), just an awareness will help.
Yeah - no replies or likes to Martina's song. Let's just jack up some more local indy pop/punk rock instead. That's more important. Fools.

Last edited:
Yeah - no replies or likes to Martina's song. Let's just jack up some more local indy pop/punk rock instead. That's more important.
You really are a pompous arrogant FVCK replying to your own post.

It is late on a Sunday afternoon, maybe people are busy responding to other threads, watching football, cutting the grass or clipping their toe nails. FFS

Glen Campbell was a legend, but it's tiresome to see the same genre posted over and over. maybe that is why you are not getting likes.

I guess diversity is not one of your better qualities :rolleyes:

Cry Me A River

You really are a pompous arrogant FVCK replying to your own post.

It is late on a Sunday afternoon, maybe people are busy responding to other threads, watching football, cutting the grass or clipping their toe nails. FFS

Glen Campbell was a legend, but it's tiresome to see the same genre posted over and over. maybe that is why you are not getting likes.

I guess diversity is not one of your better qualities :rolleyes:

Cry Me A River

Go shit in your hat.

It takes you four videos to combat Martina? I like #'s 1, 3, 4

My point was to raise awareness, if you didn't understand.
I guess we can also add counting as not being another of your best qualities

I posted 6 videos the first time and 5 the second time.

was not trying to combat anything, just to point out and raise awareness the reason you didn't get any likes

I guess we can also add counting as not being another of your best qualities

I posted 6 videos the first time and 5 the second time.

was not trying to combat anything, just to point out and raise awareness the reason you didn't get any likes
Likes to me are like dead flowers (my favorite song). Don't matter much.

Dude you need to get to know John Dwyer if you think hes not an amazing guitar player lol
check this guy plays punk rhythms then 80s glam rock solos. Coming to Brooklyn 12/9. Meet me and 2 I’ll buy you a Fresca
Can he play a 12 string on his head? Look - I like you. - we go back to PDJT Flotillas. But I think you've bastardized this thread (week after week) w/ imo shitty music. Again, just my opinion. Can he play a 12 string at double speed. Answer - no. Not now, not ever.

Yeah - no replies or likes to Martina's song. Let's just jack up some more local indy pop/punk rock instead. That's more important. Fools.

Likes to me are like dead flowers (my favorite song). Don't matter much.
well I guess we can add short term memory to the list of your lacking qualities

Why don't you just quit while you are behind, you are embarrassing yourself

Maroon 5? Srsly?
Play this...

Srsly? I didn't think you were this Fvcking anal to think that Glen was the be all to end all

I already stipulated Glen was a legend, there is more to music than Glen

Then you started attacking Lion S/H/F for his musical tastes.
I didn't know when Glen died he made you the arbiter of all things music :rolleyes:
There are many genre's, we are allowed to like more than one.

What happened to the GFY post you have 14 more days/you are not going any where bullshit you posted ?

Did you forget that there is a movement to On3 in 14 days? I didn't realize you are bat shit crazy

Reactions: BBrown
You can watch his daughter anytime you want in Nashville.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT