ADVERTISEMENT

weekend joke thread

Nitt1300

Nov 2, 2008
"My boss pulled up to work in his new sports car this morning, and I complimented him on it. He stepped out of the car, put his hand on my shoulder, and replied "Well if you work hard, set goals, stay determined, and put in long hours, I can get an even better one next year." "

Two guys are walking down the street when they come upon a dog licking his balls.

First guy: “Boy, I wish I could do that!”
Second guy: “You’d better check to see that he’ll let you pet him first.”

Fonzie approves of this joke!

Reactions: step.eng69
I picked up a woman at the bar. She was half French and half Chinese. I took her home and she ate my laundry.

Reactions: brupsu
Two priests are riding in a car when a cop pulls them over. They roll down the window and ask the officer if they can help him. The cop says, “we’re out looking for a couple of sexual predators”. The priest in the passenger seat yells it “we’ll do it”

Since you guys like ethnic jokes

A guy sees a really good looking Middle Eastern girl standing nervously alone in front of a movie theater.

He walks up to her and says “Hey baby. You da bomb”.

She looks at him in bewilderment and asks
“How did you know?”

Reactions: brupsu
Driving home from work last night, I had to slam on my breaks to avoid hitting the car in front of me. I get rammed from behind by a large SUV. I look in my rear view and I can’t see anyone. With it being dusk, I just see the silhouette of the drivers seat. The drivers door opens, however, and a very short little man jumps down from the cab. He walks up where I have my window rolled down, looks up and say’s “I’m not happy”. I reply with “which dwarf are you then”?

Long one but one of my favorite jokes ever...Catholics will appreciate this one for sure.

Young lady decides to become a nun. Not any ordinary nun, but a sister in a cloister where they must take a vow of silence.

For ten years, she dutifully prays, tends the sick, does laundry and gardening for the convent, all while being true to her vow of silence. Performs many wonderful acts of mercy and service. The Mother Superior summoned her and advised her that as a reward for her great service to the poor and the church, she will allow her to say one sentence. The nun says "My room is cold."

The Mother replied that they were a very poor order and did not have extra funds for new windows or blankets and she'd have to do the best she can.

Ten more years of dedicated service by the sister. Helping the homeless and elderly, helping the sick and tending prayerfully to the daily toils of the convent. Again, the Mother Superior summons her and again advises that as a reward for these past ten years of devotion she can say two sentences. The nun said "My room is still cold. My bed is lumpy."

Again the Mother advised her that there was no extra money for new mattresses and she was going to have to deal with it.

Undeterred, the sister continued her life of silence, service, and devotion, aiding countless people, in various ways, for another ten years. Mother Superior again sent for the sister and advised her that for her great devotion and loyalty she would be allowed to say three sentences. The sister said "My room is still cold. My bed is still lumpy. I quit."

The Mother Superior replied: "Well I'm not all that surprised, you've really done nothing but complain from the minute you got here."

Q: Why didn't the story of Jesus' birth happen in Poland?

A: They couldn't find three wise men and a virgin.

A long-time mailman is working his last day before retiring. It’s a small town and he knows all his clients and they’re giving him cards and gifts. At a particular house live a young couple and when he goes to their mailbox the wife sticks her head out the door and asks him to come in. She’s dressed in a sheer negligee which leaves nothing to the imagination. She leads him to the dining room where she’s prepared a beautiful light lunch for the two of them. When they’ve eaten, she hands him a dollar and then asks, “Would you like to come upstairs with me?” She takes his hand and starts leading him up the stairs when her husband comes in. He yells, “What the hell is this? What the hell is going on?” “The mailman’s retiring.” “Yeah, you told me that yesterday. So?” “When I told you and asked what we could do for him, you said, ‘Phuck him, give him a dollar.’ The light lunch was my idea.”

Fred goes over to his see his friend Tony on Saturday morning. Tony was in the shower and his wife answers the door in her bath robe. She tells Fred that Tony was in the shower. Fred thinks quickly and offers the wife $500 if she would show him her boobs. She thinks for a second, grabs the money out of his hand, and flashes her tits. Fred smiles, says thanks and heads back to the car. By th time the wife closes to door, Tony is out of the shower and asks who was at the door. The wife saiys i5 was your friend Fred, but doesn’t elaborate beyond that. Tony asks, did he give you the $500 he owed me?

A horse and Sarah Jessica Parker walk into a bar and the bar tender asks. “Why the long faces?”

Reactions: Gnat91
Q: Why didn't the story of Jesus' birth happen in Poland?

A: They couldn't find three wise men and a virgin.

I'm surprised that didn't get a positive response. Does it help if I say that I'm partly of Polish ethnicity?

Okay, I'll try another one.

Q: You're trapped in a locked room with a lion, a tiger and a lawyer. What do you do?

A: Shoot the lawyer twice.

One of my fraternity brothers used to tell this one. Now he’s an eternal, losing his life during a second tour of duty in ‘06. Anyway, here goes:

Charlie was traveling for work, and decided to get a drink at a rooftop bar on top of the tallest building in town. As he ordered a cold one, he noticed another man sitting at the other end of the bar. The second man chugged his beer, slammed the glass back down onto the bar, and got up. He walked over to the edge of the rooftop and, without hesitation, jumped over.

Charlie freaked out. “Bartender, bartender! That man just jumped over the side! We need to call the police or paramedics or somebody!”

The bartender says, “Don’t worry about it. He does it all the time.”

Charlie is stunned. “What do you mean?! There’s no way anyone could survive that!”

The bartender says, “Look, he’s gonna come walking back in here in just a few minutes. Just wait.”

Sure enough, about five minutes later, the jumper walks back into the bar and goes back to his original seat.

Charlie is amazed. “Didn’t I see you jump off this building a few minutes ago? You should be dead! How did you survive?”

The second man looked at him. “It’s just physics.” As Charlie looked befuddled, the second man said, “Look, but me a drink, and I’ll show you.” Charlie obliges, he consumes the beverage, and together they walk to the edge of the roof.

“Do you see that building over there? When the conditions are just right the air blows down that building, across the street, and then up this building creating enough force to keep you from splattering on to the ground.” As Charlie shakes his head in disbelief, the second man says, “Watch.” Again, he quickly jumps off the edge of the building, and Charlie watches as the closer to the ground he gets, the slower his descent becomes, until he lands safely onto the ground.

After he returns to the bar, Charlie says “That was amazing! I can’t wait to tell my friends about this!”

The second man says, “Don’t tell them about what you saw. Tell them about what you did! It’s your turn. Just go for it!”

Charlie shook his head, “Oh, I couldn’t! What if it didn’t work?”

The second man said, “Remember, it’s only physics. You’ll be fine. I’ll have a cold one waiting for you!”

Finally, Charlie agreed. “You only live once. Might as well!” He goes over to the side, gives one last look and jumps over. As he falls, he goes faster and faster until -SPLAT!- his remains stain the sidewalk below.

The second man walks back over to the bar and sits down. The bartender sets a beer down in front of him and says:

“Superman, you’re a real asshole when you drink!”

I'm surprised that didn't get a positive response. Does it help if I say that I'm partly of Polish ethnicity?

Q: You're trapped in a locked room with a lion, a tiger and a lawyer. What do you do?

You screwed that one up. You forgot the part about the gun with two bullets.

An old man enjoys his morning coffee on his front porch in the summer months. Every morning, he sees a 12 year old kid walking by with a wheelbarrow full of things.

One day, the old man asks "Hey kid, what's in the wheel barrow?" The kid says "Plastic frogs. I am going turn them into frog legs so I can eat them" Old man says "You can't turn plastic frogs into frog legs to eat". Kid says - "Sure I can". Later that day, the kid walks by, and inside his wheelbarrow are real frog legs.

Next day, the kid comes by again, and the old man says "Hey kid, what's in your wheelbarrow?" Kid says "Plastic ducks. I am going to turn them into real ducks so I can eat them". Old man says "You can't turn plastic ducks into real ducks to eat". Kid says "Sure I can". Later that day, the kid walks by and inside his wheelbarrow are real ducks.

Day after that, the kid comes by with his wheelbarrow again. Old man asks "What's in you wheelbarrow today?" Kid says "Pussy willows"

Old man say "Hold on, I am coming with you"

Oh, I just remembered my favorite mathematician joke.

Three mathematicians walk into a bar. The bartender asks, “Will each of you be having a beer?”

First mathematician: “I don’t know.”
Second mathematician: “I don’t know.”
Third mathematician: “Yes.”

My brother, a wise and smart man always loved this one...You hear about the constipated mathematician? He worked it out with a pencil.

Reactions: LionJim
You screwed that one up. You forgot the part about the gun with two bullets.

Dammit, I am really off today. Okay, again, even though people know the punchline now.

Q: You're locked in a room with a lion, a tiger and a lawyer and you have a gun with only two bullets in it. What do you do?

Okay, one more, and without screwing it up this time.

Q: Why do French tanks have a forward gear?

A: In case the enemy attacks from behind.

I was walking thru the woods and found a brightly colored frog. I picked it up and it said, "If you kiss me, I will turn into a lovely princess and satisfy all your sexual desires and fantasies."

I started to put it in my shirt pocket, and it said, "What the hell? Aren't you gonna kiss me?"

"Nah. At my age I'd rather have a frog who talks."

I am proud to note that not a single person who watched you mangle that joke said a single thing about your ancestry after you admitted it. Right considerate of them, I'd say.

Three mathematicians walk into a bar. The bartender asks, “Will each of you be having a beer?”

I will admit had to get someone to explain it to me. Would be easier if it was three logicians.

I will admit had to get someone to explain it to me.
I have no idea how accessible this is to Joe Blow off the street.

Once there was a snail who was tired of being slow. He went out and bought a really fast sports car and had the dealer paint a big 'S' on each side of it.
Whenever someone saw him zooming past in his new car, they would say, "Hey, look at that S-car go!"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT