ADVERTISEMENT

We should have a thread featuring all the football geniuses here to tell us why Kotelnicki

Can’t we at least wait until the first game next year?
Meet you half way and say we wait until BW game. haha

Noone will know if its a good hire until live games happen, it is fun to watch people complain though. He may be great, he may be MY 2.0, thats why JF gets paid the big bucks

Looks like another guy that will love going shotgun on first and goal from the 1 yard line. PASS

At this point, my gripe is he is another B12 OC and he comes from a small program. Like MY or KC, you immediately become suspicious as to what he can do against elite programs. Kansas offense did jack against Texas. Alot of hype and alleged potential, but I think alot of people are in show me mode against OSU/Mich/UCLA/USC, etc. Dropping 38 on WVU is not going to satisfy anyone at this point. He needs to do what Moorehead did against elite teams, hang 30+ on them.

At this point, my gripe is he is another B12 OC and he comes from a small program. Like MY or KC, you immediately become suspicious as to what he can do against elite programs. Kansas offense did jack against Texas. Alot of hype and alleged potential, but I think alot of people are in show me mode against OSU/Mich/UCLA/USC, etc. Dropping 38 on WVU is not going to satisfy anyone at this point. He needs to do what Moorehead did against elite teams, hang 30+ on them.
2016 Moorhead 10 pt vs Michigan. 17 vs OSU + block a block punt returned

Reactions: gogolion
OK, I got this.

HIs last name is weird.
BINGO, I’ve said it fast and slow, with multiple accents and varied pronunciations. Nothing moves me. Since there’s already a Coach K, I suggest he use “Andy the K” if he has any expectations of either acceptance or success.

BINGO, I’ve said it fast and slow, with multiple accents and varied pronunciations. Nothing moves me. Since there’s already a Coach K, I suggest he use “Andy the K” if he has any expectations of either acceptance or success.
will CJF now rename "explosive plays" to "Andy Candy?" A bad play will be a "Ko-fail-nicki?" If he's fired it will be a "go-to-hell-niki?"

Reactions: Thomas1945
I’ll let you know what I think of the hire in just about, ohhhhh, let’s say…. 1 year from now.

Can he score on Top 5 defenses with a relatively immobile QB and not a single all-B1G caliber wideout? If he can do that, he's a great hire. Otherwise, it will be more of the same and Franklin will be looking for another offensive coordinator next year at this time.

Reactions: 94LionsFan
If he’s been under Lance Leipold since 2012, that’s all I need to know. He’s one heck of a coach. It’s a head scratcher, why anyone would be against this hire.

Can he give PSU an offense that can allow them to compete with Michigan and Ohio State? Can he deliver a downfield passing game where PSU receivers can get separation and be consistently open? Can he install an offense that includes screens and draws that should nullify the strong pass rush the B10 2 always bring against us? If he can, that will satisfy me,

Urban Meyer started at Utah, Lincoln Riley at Texas tech , etc

Last edited:
Can people get off their knees for the LA schools? Both are 7-5 and unranked. Ucla just lost 33-7 to Cal and USC’s d gave up 35 ppg this season. Franklin losing to either next year would be a very large step backwards.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT