ADVERTISEMENT

We seriously need to laugh, post a pic or gif that best represents PSU's performance last Saturday

post game press conference:

when-a-stupid-from-fb-start-calling-the-posted-gifs-a-repost_o_822756.gif

No desire but clearly our own fans are making fun of our players. That is the type of thing that can kill recruiting.
well, I don't know if you've read the board since 3:45 Saturday but "Its a lot".

anigif_enhanced-29197-1434124463-10.gif

Seriously, this isn't the thread to be defending the players and team. This thread is AKA gallows humor.

This thread is about as stupid as it gets. We need a laugh, so take your shots at our team, the kids and coaches who lay it on the line while we QB/coach from the couch?

Being able to laugh at yourself is good but this thread is not doing that. It is our own (and some not our own) fans attacking our own team, the kids we supposedly support and cheer for each week. This thread should be nuked.
James Franklin laid down an epic speech after the Ohio State game. And then he promptly laid an epic egg as his encore. Do I still love him as our head coach?
Absolutely and unquestionably.

Do I feel entitled to having a little fun at the expense of the above?
giphy.gif

Last edited:
ImaWright said:
This thread is about as stupid as it gets. We need a laugh, so take your shots at our team, the kids and coaches who lay it on the line while we QB/coach from the couch?
Being able to laugh at yourself is good but this thread is not doing that. It is our own (and some not our own) fans attacking our own team, the kids we supposedly support and cheer for each week. This thread should be nuked.

Don't ever apply to be a moderator.

Hey ILLINOIS. I think I've discovered part of your problem.;)

Overreact much? :confused:o_O

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT