Slot – Polk
TE – Bowers
RB- Sanders
QB – McSorley

K- Barbir/Pinegar
P – Gillikin

KR- Polk
PR - Thompkins

It would not surprise me to see Bucholz in the mix at DT. I think we are thinner their with experience. Wonder if that transfer CB will be in the mix? I think Castro-Fields is going to be fully in the mix, too. Offensively, it would be nice to see us set at OT and then work in Gonzalez, Menet, and Big Bacon at OG. How about Stevens as the TE/HB?

Stevens probably won't start at a position but will play a TON in my opinion. He will be a RB/TE.

It would not surprise me to see Bucholz in the mix at DT. I think we are thinner their with experience. Wonder if that transfer CB will be in the mix? I think Castro-Fields is going to be fully in the mix, too. Offensively, it would be nice to see us set at OT and then work in Gonzalez, Menet, and Big Bacon at OG. How about Stevens as the TE/HB?
Ya, I think Castro-Fields will start.
And Parsons at LB, Shorter at WR.

Reactions: TheGLOV
I think Lamont Wade can see the field sooner at FS. So many teams throw jump balls to the
wideouts. I wonder if he's better built for safety.

What about John Reid getting a look at FS? Especially if TCF excells at CB. He could really help getting inexperienced DBs lined up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT