ADVERTISEMENT

Washington Vs Texas Semifinal Thread

I still might be underestimating Pennix and Washington
I hope Texas wins although a future all Big Ten title game helps "prestige"

Reactions: lazydave841
Washington cannot play defense. Probably shoot out but Texas wins IMO.

I don’t see either team beating Michigan unfortunately.

I agree. UDub may hit a few big plays but I think they’ll be overrun by Texas. Their D is just soft.

Reactions: SR108
I hope that Franklin is taking notes today. The inside handoff to the fullback works!

I’m surprised Texas hasn’t taken more control of this game yet.

I’m surprised Texas hasn’t taken more control of this game yet.

Washington seems to play to their competition. The close wins regardless of opponents show that distinctly.

Competent offense is a necessity to have success in the playoff.

Interesting that this game has more points going into halftime than the previous did at the end of regulation.

Penix has been very impressive. I know Williams and Maye have been 1 & 2 forever on the QB draft boards forever, but this guy look great. I think some team will get a steal with him in the mid to later 1st round.

Reactions: lazydave841
These are very talented teams, but I think Michigan will just bully and push around both of them badly. Washington really had some big play ability however.
Those of us who grew up in the 70s heard that a lot during run ups to Rose Bowls in those days

Then the Pac10 champion would embarrass one of the Big 2

Reactions: Rip_E_2_Joe_PA
Penix has been very impressive. I know Williams and Maye have been 1 & 2 forever on the QB draft boards forever, but this guy look great. I think some team will get a steal with him in the mid to later 1st round.

Completely agree. Not being drafted by one of the 5 worst teams also increases a QBs success rate. If his knees can hold up.

Is he projecting 1st rd?

Might be a stretch, but Washington might be able to hang with Michigan. Their OL has to do better than Bamas did. Their passing attack is light years ahead of Bamas.

Might be a stretch, but Washington might be able to hang with Michigan. Their OL has to do better than Bamas did. Their passing attack is light years ahead of Bamas.
And the team with the better QB usually has the advantage.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT