ADVERTISEMENT

Was anyone else...

I wasn't really. I think there is almost no comparison between that PSU team that could barely run offensive plays at Northwestern and this team now.

This season will be SO much more fun than last season, though the record might not be that much better because it's a tough schedule.

What people should be seeing is the progress. A win would have been nice, it's a heartbreaking loss, but if you can't get a win, at least you can see the level of play improving dramatically on the offensive side of the ball.

Reactions: Louisville JD
When he hit that, I thought it was in the bag. Just dink it the rest of the way down the field. Keep it in Barkley's hands. Poor kid had a brain cramp. It didn't even make sense to score yet??!!

When he hit that, I thought it was in the bag. Just dink it the rest of the way down the field. Keep it in Barkley's hands. Poor kid had a brain cramp. It didn't even make sense to score yet??!!
Watching JF, he mentioned the very tall RS Frosh wide receiver ran the route wrong. I interpret that to mean the WR was to run to spot A where the QB was to throw the ball and out jump the DB but went a few yards to the right or left.

Watching JF, he mentioned the very tall RS Frosh wide receiver ran the route wrong. I interpret that to mean the WR was to run to spot A where the QB was to throw the ball and out jump the DB but went a few yards to the right or left.

The play was to Gisicki. But Irving Charles, I think, ran a similar route where the CB covering him, Pitt's Ryan Lewis, was in position to make the INT. As I understand it, that was the only play Charles was in on. Here is the video. You can see Gesiki is covered by the S and Charles is covered by the CB, Lewis. Charles was supposed to cut off his route, leaving the 6-7 Gisicki one on one with the Safety, 5-11 Jordan Whitehead.

mcsorley threw the ball ten yards too far kind of negating the play but the INT was the CB who was covering Charles and shouldn't have been anywhere near the play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT