ADVERTISEMENT

Virginia is such an overrated MBB program.

And yet like duke figure out a way to win when the game is over. Man I feel bad for Purdue. Psu might as well be in division 3.

giphy.gif

Can you imagine someone ragging on someone’s profession. It’s like he is in 5th grade.

Reactions: BBrown
The ncaa should cancel the Final Four. To have just one #1 seed, and an overrated one at that, can only hurt the game. Just cancel it. Crown duke the national champion and let's move on.

The ncaa should cancel the Final Four. To have just one #1 seed, and an overrated one at that, can only hurt the game. Just cancel it. Crown duke the national champion and let's move on.

To each his own.
I feel the exact opposite way, I love that all these teams new to this spotlight have a good chance to be national champ. Will be happy whomever wins.

Please save thread and it’s title for next Mon. Night.

Reactions: Nashville Lion
Nate is quiet now, but if UVA does not win it all he will be back in this thread pumping his chest about how he told everybody UVA was overrated.

Nate is quiet now, but if UVA does not win it all he will be back in this thread pumping his chest about how he told everybody UVA was overrated.
Doesn't matter, anybody that's been here long enough knows already what a clown he is.

He had a gem of a thread a few years ago proclaiming the Tennessee football program as "back" because they were up on Oklahoma in the first half of a game......apparently they were only back for the first half of that game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT