ADVERTISEMENT

Upsets this weekend?

Cpeplion

Feb 8, 2014
I think we're primed for it..

I could see #'s 3, 5, 7, and 8 go down..

UVA @Miami
Mich @ Wisconson
Kentucky @UGA
Navy @ ND

Miami coming off a big win in a pretty tame place for a road team to play and UVA is a pretty decent team and one that could easily be slept on.

Wisconsin playing a D that could put a scare in them

UGA and ND both playing decent teams that could beat them if they are not over their beat downs from last week.

Also, Illinois pulls off the shocker and beats OSU and OSU goes in a tailspin and loses next week as well.

Maryland fighting for a bowl spot beats MSU only to get their hopes dashed the following week.

Mercer and ULM come out and pull a TROY...

Don't actually believe in the last few but could def see the 2 or 3 of the top 4 happening

Reactions: Indian rocks rich

UVA @Miami
Mich @ Wisconson
Kentucky @UGA
Navy @ ND

Miami coming off a big win in a pretty tame place for a road team to play and UVA is a pretty decent team and one that could easily be slept on.

UGA and ND both playing decent teams that could beat them if they are not over their beat downs from last week.

Also, Illinois pulls off the shocker and beats OSU and OSU goes in a tailspin and loses next week as well.

Maryland fighting for a bowl spot beats MSU only to get their hopes dashed the following week.

Don't actually believe in the last few but could def see the 2 or 3 of the top 4 happening
Hittin' the sauce a little early?

UVA @Miami
Mich @ Wisconson
Kentucky @UGA
Navy @ ND

Gimme a double!

Everyone of those games is at home for the teams you think will be upset. The only upset will be the away coaches stomachs, after the game.

Reactions: The Stan
I'm typically awful at predicting outcomes, but last week I had OSU winning big and Auburn beating Georgia

So I'll try to keep it going and agree by saying Miami has a let down this week and Michigan beats Wisconsin .... why the hell not!

Reactions: PSU-PITT/NY
My only reach is Navy, just because ND took a physical & emotional beating at Miami.

UVA @Miami
Mich @ Wisconson
Kentucky @UGA
Navy @ ND

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFtLONl4cNc

Reactions: Grass

UVA @Miami
Mich @ Wisconson
Kentucky @UGA
Navy @ ND

I watched a decent amount of the UVA-Pitt game. Wow, was UVA unspectacular. Like, totally and completely unspectacular. They didn't do one thing well. Undoubtedly Miami will have a bit of a hangover but I think they'll wildly out athlete UVA and really whip them.

I can maybe see the michy defense causing some problems. Taylor has fumbling issues and Hornibrook has a int. issues. But I think Wiscy's defense is going to cause all kinds of problems for the michy offense.
I know it's in our interest for Michigan to beat the Badgers. I just find it really hard to root for the Wolverines. I can say that I will root for the Wolverines, but I know I will find myself subconsciously rooting against them, regardless.

Reactions: BBrown and Madsol
I watched a decent amount of the UVA-Pitt game. Wow, was UVA unspectacular. Like, totally and completely unspectacular. They didn't do one thing well. Undoubtedly Miami will have a bit of a hangover but I think they'll wildly out athlete UVA and really whip them.

My father-in-law is a huge UVA guy and goes to every home game...They've been very jekyll and hyde this year....when they are on..ie vs. Boise St. they are good. When they're off, they suck bad.

Reactions: Madsol

UVA @Miami
Mich @ Wisconson
Kentucky @UGA
Navy @ ND

A couple of these underdogs might have a chance if they were playing at home. Not much chance on the road.

Reactions: The Stan
Yea psu vs Wisconsin couple years back psu 24 pt dogs and won at Wisconsin. Tell me about it
That was because we were underrated at the time, as we were all of last year.
The only team in that list that has a chance of an upset is Michigan over Wisconsin. That could be an interesting game.

these threads are always funny with people claiming that the underdogs have no chance.....um....that's why they're called upsets.....mostly they are unexpected

Reactions: Cpeplion
Interesting scores...Minnesota clobbered Nebraska last week, now down 25-0 to Northwestern in the 3rd qtr...Rutgers losing to Indiana 20-0, again in the 3rd...Auburn up 14-7 over Louisiana-Monroe at the half.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT