ADVERTISEMENT

Update on season tickets / my call to NLC

NittanyJim1

May 30, 2014
I called the NLC today...it took about 10 minutes of redialing, before I finally got into a que, and then it took about 10-15 minutes of wait time.

Here's the scoop. Not all tickets have even been shipped yet. I was told "another batch will be mailed soon." If parking and tickets were paid for at the same time, they will arrive together. Our tickets should be here (Hershey area) "no later than Tuesday." Once mailed, you apparently receive an email with a tracking #.

We also purchase tickets from another season ticket holder, as well as his reserved parking passes. He lives in Michigan, and wants to return to his other home in PA, but has literally been "hanging out" for the past week, awaiting the arrival of his tickets and parking passes. He spoke with them and is actually going to the NLC in person on Monday at 8am to pick up his tickets and parking passes.

So, for those of you pointing out "just print them", or "just transfer them", you can see what a hassle this is when reserved parking passes are involved.

Best of luck to you still waiting for your tickets and parking.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News