ADVERTISEMENT

TV alert MBB Michigan @ PSU tonight at nine on ESPN2.

CattyGuy51

Nov 8, 2001
I just read that it looks like they will be without Lee which is certainly not helpful. He seemed like he was just getting into the swing of things.

So far so good. PSU up 34-23 with just over 4 minutes left in first half. Sessoms, Pickett, Lundy shooting well so far.

So far so good. Up 34-23 at 4
Mich went on a 10 run at the half. PSU still up but 34-33 at the half.

Last edited:
And just like that they start jacking up 3's and let them back in.

Yep. PSU made a few subs which resulted in a bad shots and poor defense. By the time they changed the lineup back, we lost all momentum.

With Dread’s three pointer at ~13:45 mark is the first basket since my first post. Ugly

This has been a very painful half of basketball to watch.

I am hopeful better times are ahead but at least our guys drag teams down to their level.

Reactions: 87 Penn St8
Had many, many opportunities to make game more competitive late but failed to convert. We played sloppily. Michigan did just enough to get by.

Friend at the game was very frustrated by officiating...but when you score 12 points in like 20 minutes a look in the mirror is more appropriate. Still credit Coach for having us in it...

Horrible second half! Throwing up 3s was so frustrating. I think they were like 5 for 30 in second half shots. If just one of those goes in they win. Growing pains

This has been a very painful half of basketball to watch.

I am hopeful better times are ahead but at least our guys drag teams down to their level.
That’s my strategy when shooting pool. Can’t make a damn shot so I make sure my opponent has a bad position. People hate shooting against me!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT