ADVERTISEMENT

Tuttle to Michigan, what was that again how no qb would transfer to sit?

Pribula won't be the #2 when the season starts, he'll be #3 behind Jaxon Smolick. We would be wise to pick up a player like Tuttle to play a backup role. He would be far better suited to the offense than Pribula who is a square peg in a round hole.
Pribula will be the back up . Where did you get the notion that he doesnt fit the offense. He can run and throw.

Reactions: PSU1957 and 81b&w
"Show ignored content", that comes up all the time for the Mayor of Munchkin land lol...here comes your fat wife! Another beat down for being on the net and not cleaning the studio apartment lmao..

I haven’t seen that number before. Do you have an article or something that you got that from?
There is a website that has all the schools. I heard about it on ESPN U on Sirius radio but unfortunately I can't remember the URL. I think it had on3 in the name. They were discussing the vast differences between the top teams like Michigan and schools like New Mexico with $500k. This has to be fixed in some fashion otherwise all the best players will end up on 5-6 teams. PSU is middle of the pack. Hope you can find it

So Pribula will be better prepared than Roberson?
I haven't seen Pribula yet, but I would hope he plays better in a pressure situation. Roberson is probably better than he showed against Iowa. He won the starting job at U-Conn, which turned out being a much better team this year than many would have expected, but tore an ACL in the first game. He wasn't up to the moment on that day. To the point that he looked almost incompetent.

There is a website that has all the schools. I heard about it on ESPN U on Sirius radio but unfortunately I can't remember the URL. I think it had on3 in the name. They were discussing the vast differences between the top teams like Michigan and schools like New Mexico with $500k. This has to be fixed in some fashion otherwise all the best players will end up on 5-6 teams. PSU is middle of the pack. Hope you can find it
I agree it will have to be changed somehow. I’m not sure what the right answer is but it can’t keep up like it is now. Thanks for the follow up. Hope you and your family have a happy holiday.

3c2a107f-8d37-41f4-8215-2ff946574f81_text.gif
I just talked to Tuttle over at the mess hall......

Pribula will be the back up . Where did you get the notion that he doesnt fit the offense. He can run and throw.
You don't know? Every player recruited does not fit the offense and then of course if we recruited a different type of player they would not fit the offense. Even our punter and kicker do not fit the scheme we run. Just trust Wallace, he knows everything. Wallace, by the way, read that a couple Mich starters are now out for their game. Gonna suck for you if your Wolvercreeps bite it again on the big stage.

You don't know? Every player recruited does not fit the offense and then of course if we recruited a different type of player they would not fit the offense. Even our punter and kicker do not fit the scheme we run. Just trust Wallace, he knows everything. Wallace, by the way, read that a couple Mich starters are now out for their game. Gonna suck for you if your Wolvercreeps bite it again on the big stage.
Which ones are out?

Nobody portals to sit except of course Christian Veilloux and Jack Tuttle.
CV sees a path to starting after this season.....if not before at Pitt. Putting yourself in his shoes, would you rather compete with Allar or Jurkovec? PJ has played 5 seasons and has 37 TDS and 17 INT. In 5 years the most games he's played is 10 (once).
Do you see CV starting at PSU in 2024? I'm not sure CV would have been 2nd team at PSU this year.
Tuttle.....if you want him.....you can have him.

Reactions: Psugo823
Nobody portals to sit except of course Christian Veilloux and Jack Tuttle.
They should have you as an advisor.

What advice would you give Scruggs? Would you advise him to opt out of the rose bowl or play a game with nothing to gain and risk injury?

CV sees a path to starting after this season.....if not before at Pitt. Putting yourself in his shoes, would you rather compete with Allar or Jurkovec? PJ has played 5 seasons and has 37 TDS and 17 INT. In 5 years the most games he's played is 10 (once).
Do you see CV starting at PSU in 2024? I'm not sure CV would have been 2nd team at PSU this year.
Tuttle.....if you want him.....you can have him.
The concern is not to repeat Iowa City 2021. That's all I'm saying.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT