ADVERTISEMENT

TrueTan Doc of 2018 Title Race

I remember that sick feeling after Diehl pinned Lee. What a run he had - a portent of the team leader he would become.
Especially since IIRC Alber lost as well and it looked 0-2 was very possible. However, the minute he beat Alber, I thought his path to at least the 5/6 match was very possible after Tyler Smith beat Kevin Jack.

Maybe TrueTan IS Tom Ryan, or at least a former tOSU wrestler!

the usual suspects films GIF by elCinema.com

By “the back story” I assume you’re referring to Bo’s match in the finals. 😁
No back story as in all the upsets that happened and how it played into the points situation. Forgot Moore got beat twice that year by the Cleveland state guy. Lot of really good wrestlers that year.

Reactions: PSUer1989
No back story as in all the upsets that happened and how it played into the points situation. Forgot Moore got beat twice that year by the Cleveland state guy. Lot of really good wrestlers that year.
That was a joke! But you’re right about the real back story. tOSU actually had a good chance to win that year but they lost a few key matches that cost them big when it was over.

Reactions: District four
That was a joke! But you’re right about the real back story. tOSU actually had a good chance to win that year but they lost a few key matches that cost them big when it was over.
Lol went right over my head. They need to do a film like that for every year. Although they did talk a lot about 2015 and some other crazy years.

Loved watching it but such a weird timeline. Like watching the " Back to the Future" movies out of order.

That was a fun watch. Well worth the hour and a half. Brought back a lot of great memories. Especially that OSU dual at Rec. To this day, maybe THE greatest sporting event I've ever been to. Thanks for posting.
Soooo pumped for tomorrow!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT