ADVERTISEMENT

Tremendous live songs

ick. No.
god, were these assholes overrated
First off, the inclusion of this song went right over someone’s head.
And B, their 1st album was solid. I met them at one of the music stores at PSU for a CD signing back in the day.

I remember hearing this song playing on Letterman one night when I was in another room. I came back to the TV room before the song was finished and didn’t quite expect to see the guys on stage that were up there.

Back in 2007 I took on a PT job at The Abe Lincoln Hotel in Reading. All the acts that came to Reading stayed there. On one occasion I spent the day driving Amy Lee and the band around. I took her and her friend to see Blades of Glory and I took the band shopping. As I recall, they bought a ton of sports team gear and they had a real dislike for Hinder. The band was much more personable than Lee.

U2 performing Sunday Bloody Sunday at Live Aid in 1985...pretty powerful. I remember sitting in front of the tv and watching the acts in Philly.

Back in 2007 I took on a PT job at The Abe Lincoln Hotel in Reading. All the acts that came to Reading stayed there. On one occasion I spent the day driving Amy Lee and the band around. I took her and her friend to see Blades of Glory and I took the band shopping. As I recall, they bought a ton of sports team gear and they had a real dislike for Hinder. The band was much more personable than Lee.
That must have been a memorable gig. I think Amy Lee is amazing and very under rated.

Reactions: LionsandBear

Perhaps the best Rolling Stones live song. This was my absolute favorite off of the legendary “Handsome Girls” bootleg albums from this era. The guitar work from Keith and Ronnie is awesome...especially that opening.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT