ADVERTISEMENT

Tremendous live songs

I've seen EC perform Higher Wire 10+ times; none of the youtube clips do it justice, but here it is ...

While I have Pink Floyd in my CD collection and respect them as rock legends, they MIGHT make it into my Top25 favorite acts... but this track, and particularly this performance - earns my nod as among the best ever

For me, it puts David Gilmour on the top shelf with Neil Young as far as raw and deep musical/lyrical talent and importance

While I have Pink Floyd in my CD collection and respect them as rock legends, they MIGHT make it into my Top25 favorite acts... but this track, and particularly this performance - earns my nod as among the best ever

For me, it puts David Gilmour on the top shelf with Neil Young as far as raw and deep musical/lyrical talent and importance
Thanks for posting. I have a man crush on David Gilmour. He is so talented.

here is another

Last edited:

I love Floyd and love this song from what is probably an under-appreciated album. I should point out though that the lyrics are written by Gilmour’s wife.
Wearing the Inside Out from the same album and sung by Rick Wright is a hidden gem.

I love Floyd and love this song from what is probably an under-appreciated album. I should point out though that the lyrics are written by Gilmour’s wife.
Wearing the Inside Out from the same album and sung by Rick Wright is a hidden gem.

DG must have a thing for talented songwriters/ lyricists, recall he was instrumental in mentoring Kate Bush (and it was more than a professional relationship)

Reactions: Connorpozlee
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT