ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Transfer OL Alan Herron commits to Penn State

That may be true in some classes. But, posters have said that JF evaluated Herron and made the offer. When he evaluated Gellerstedt, one criteria he liked about him was his "Big Hands and a Big Head." You have to admit we have had more failures with OL recruiting than a ton of other schools. The ones mentioned were just a few off the top of my head.

Not directed at you, but may be Herron has a "Big Head."

JF also raved over Meiga a few years back; however, he has barley seen the field in 4 years. Also, JF said that Irv Charles was the best WR he ever coached.

Do you think JF's evaluation of talent is somewhat lacking as the reason we will remain 3rd in the Big 10 at best. OSU and UM wouldn't even bat a eye at some of these kids JF offers.

How about you tell us which of the current commits will be busts.

Why did OSU have 43 portals in the last three years? That number is still growing. It will be 50+

You seem to be confusing your out of touch fairy tales with "truth". It takes more like 18 seconds to disprove your stupid posts, fortunately, as I don't spend 18 hrs a day on this board. More of your out of touch opinions. I'm not an attacker. I don't call idiots idiots. But I'll admit that you were wrong in telling me to "do my homework" and the rest of your attacking stupidity.
Please, Please put me on Ignore. It would be the Best Xmas present I ever had getting rid of that Board Monitoring Badge you wear 24/7. Again, I can hardly wait a couple of years to tell you I was wrong about Herron; be man enough to do the same.

Remember when you jumped in my gear in seconds about why Meiga hasn't seen much playing time, even after JF raved over him???" Well after 4 years and JF raving, he certainly hasn't done squat!

What's your "professional Opinion" about Meiga now? JF practically characterized him as the next Jerry Rice a few years back!

Please, Please put me on Ignore. It would be the Best Xmas present I ever had getting rid of that Board Monitoring Badge you wear 24/7. Again, I can hardly wait a couple of years to tell you I was wrong about Herron; be man enough to do the same.

Remember when you jumped in my gear in seconds about why Meiga hasn't seen much playing time, even after JF raved over him???" Well after 4 years and JF raving, he certainly hasn't done squat!

What's your "professional Opinion" about Meiga now? JF practically characterized him as the next Jerry Rice a few years back!
It's as if to you believe someone here's reputation is at stake based on one player contributing or not. Everyone here but you realizes that 50 percent of each recruiting class does not significantly contribute or play for PSU or any other team.

Grow up and go crow about something that makes sense to someone you actually know. You post like a 3rd grader.

What did you want him to say? He sucks?

Can you tell us who in the current class will be a bust?

Why did OSU have 43+ portals in the last three years?

I actually like this transfer. 2 years instead of one and a quality depth piece. Very very VERY few portal O linemen are going to step in and start right away and this team is losing at least one starter, maybe both, so this is as good as can be done at this position.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT