ADVERTISEMENT

Tom Brady needs fired.

BobPSU92

May 6, 2015
Saints 29, Bucs 27. GOAT. o_O throws a pick-six in the final two minutes, Terrible throw. Saints win, 36-27.

Nope! Stupid play call by the coach. Coach needs fired.

Actually, Sean Payton was looking like the moron near the end of the game. The Saints were in field-goal range inside two minutes, down 27-26. They threw incomplete passes two plays in a row, stopping the clock. The crowd was not pleased.

Actually, Sean Payton was looking like the moron near the end of the game. The Saints were in field-goal range inside two minutes, down 27-26. They threw incomplete passes two plays in a row, stopping the clock. The crowd was not pleased.
Mike Tomlinesque

Honestly, Brady should have retired 4 years ago. He has been a product since of playing with great teammates, opponents having bad game plans, and officials helping him out.

He could be the worst best player ever IMO.

It was great to see his pouty face when he threw the INT. Then he was sacked twice on the ensuing series, the last one to end the game

Reactions: psu00
Yeah, should have ran the ball since they ran it well all game.
f33c7c1f1f8fa55e43129497e507bbd9.gif

Have you learned nothing from reading the board all these years? You need to pay attention.
I agree on Payton.

Honestly, Brady should have retired 4 years ago. He has been a product since of playing with great teammates, opponents having bad game plans, and officials helping him out.

He could be the worst best player ever IMO.
I don't think too many of us are going to be asking for your opinion very often.

Reactions: Chickenman Testa
I hate that I admire Tom Brady. It makes me want to have a supermodel step on my dick with high heels. Again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT