ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets to BJC Lehigh Dual

tomsc

Nov 2, 2014
I'm trying to find 4 tickets to the Lehigh-PSU dual on Dec 4 at the BJC. I want to take my daughters and new son-in-law to the dual--they've never been to a wrestling match (growing up overseas). I was out of country for a few weeks, just got back and couldn't find that many available together at the ticketmaster this AM. Does anyone have 4 extra tickets that they're not using that I could purchase? I would love for my daughters to be exposed to a PSU dual live, and this is likely the last possibility to do so.

I'm trying to find 4 tickets to the Lehigh-PSU dual on Dec 4 at the BJC. I want to take my daughters and new son-in-law to the dual--they've never been to a wrestling match (growing up overseas). I was out of country for a few weeks, just got back and couldn't find that many available together at the ticketmaster this AM. Does anyone have 4 extra tickets that they're not using that I could purchase? I would love for my daughters to be exposed to a PSU dual live, and this is likely the last possibility to do so.
Ive got 3 that I am unable to use. They are terrific seats only a few rows up in section 110.

Thanks, psbc. I was able to find the 4, which I was hoping to get. I sure appreciate your getting back to me. Now if only my girls will become PSU wrestling fans!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT