ADVERTISEMENT

Ticket Transfer

Anybody have any insight as to how the single game tickets work? After 15 years I decided to give up my Season Tickets. I can't make it up there as often as I'd like and it makes having Season Tickets a hassle. I would however like to have the ability to purchase single game tickets from the NLC. I asked a NLC rep via email and I was told to wait for further communication.

The parking is also there for each game
Just an FYI, I just got off of the phone with the ticket office/Nittany Lion Club (whoever) and they told me my tickets, parking pass and nittany lion club points aren't showing up yet because they aren't supposed to show up yet. They confirmed that my roll over and 2021 NLC donation was all good on their end and I should expect to see tickets and nittany lion club point totals by the end of July.

Reactions: step.eng69
I don't even have that so I guess I'll call

Just an FYI, I just got off of the phone with the ticket office/Nittany Lion Club (whoever) and they told me my tickets, parking pass and nittany lion club points aren't showing up yet because they aren't supposed to show up yet. They confirmed that my roll over and 2021 NLC donation was all good on their end and I should expect to see tickets and nittany lion club point totals by the end of July.
Thank you wilbury,

Anybody have any insight as to how the single game tickets work? After 15 years I decided to give up my Season Tickets. I can't make it up there as often as I'd like and it makes having Season Tickets a hassle. I would however like to have the ability to purchase single game tickets from the NLC. I asked a NLC rep via email and I was told to wait for further communication.

I would imagine no different than season tickets. Buy them, then they'd appear in your ticketmaster account.

Our Nittany Lion Club single-game ticket pre-sale opportunity will take place beginning July 27, followed by the public single-game ticket sale in early August. Stay tuned as we announce the exact sale dates and information.

Reactions: LionsandBear
Perhaps it would be simpler if each interested party could just declare for the ticket transfer portal?

...;)

...apologies ;) 😀 ;)

Q & A from the NLC:

I purchased my ticket via ticketmaster.com – can I still view my ticket through the Penn State Athletics app?

Yes, tickets purchased via ticketmaster.com can be viewed in the Penn State Athletics app. However, you will not be able to manage your tickets. You will need to manage your tickets via the Ticketmaster mobile app.

What the heck does the highlighted in red mean? Do you need a ticketmaster app. to pass the gates in the stadium?

Q & A from the NLC:

I purchased my ticket via ticketmaster.com – can I still view my ticket through the Penn State Athletics app?

Yes, tickets purchased via ticketmaster.com can be viewed in the Penn State Athletics app. However, you will not be able to manage your tickets. You will need to manage your tickets via the Ticketmaster mobile app.

What the heck does the highlighted in red mean? Do you need a ticketmaster app. to pass the gates in the stadium?
I assume managing tickets involves transferring or selling them, not presenting them for admission.

Reactions: step.eng69
O.K. Thank you

So I purchase two tickets for my wife & myself. Since I wonder around aimlessly before the game and my wife does her thing, I would need a TM app to transfer one of the tickets to Karen so we can enter the stadium separately.

That depends on if the app would allow multiple logins at once. If it does you'd be fine

Our Nittany Lion Club single-game ticket pre-sale opportunity will take place beginning July 27, followed by the public single-game ticket sale in early August. Stay tuned as we announce the exact sale dates and information.

What contribution level do I have to be at to qualify for single game tickets and is there a cutoff date for the contribution?

What contribution level do I have to be at to qualify for single game tickets and is there a cutoff date for the contribution?
Let's put it this way...Villanova and Rutgers...PSU will pay you to take any amount of tickets you want up through halftime of those games.

Auburn....LOL and SOL.

Reactions: LionsandBear
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT