ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts on Manny Bowen's play, thus far? ***

I think he's the prototype of what a LB is going to become. 6'2, say 205lb now and will get up to 215-220. Run with TE's and RBs but big enough to make tackles in the box. Sad to say but I think the Cabinda/Reeder type of LB is a dying breed

the guy has wheels, like the way he goes sideline to sideline. Just needs time and experience. He will be a good one. Think the same thing of Cooper.

Reactions: LaJolla Lion
I think he's the prototype of what a LB is going to become. 6'2, say 205lb now and will get up to 215-220. Run with TE's and RBs but big enough to make tackles in the box. Sad to say but I think the Cabinda/Reeder type of LB is a dying breed
As long as there is 5 offensive linemen there will be 2 "box" linebackers

A shame to have used his RS. Would have been great to let him have the year to get a tad bigger. But, I think he will be a REALLY good one and a "playmaker".

At of all the recruits from that class his tape blew me away the most. Could not believe his mix of speed, instincts, and physically. Who knows what he'll become, this staff has not found a way to develop Farmer and I think Bowen is similar in terms of LB/S hybrid. So far so good.

I loved his tape. He seemed like a(n any down) game changer we've been missing since Navorro Bowman

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT