ADVERTISEMENT

This is for dip$hit - straight off Officiating site

CJFisJoePaII

Sep 6, 2019
"Well, technically, you can tackle someone who doesn't have the ball, but you have to have had a reason to believe they did have the ball. But if there's no reason to believe a person has the ball, then tackling them, or even trying to tackle them, is “holding” and will get you a ten yard penalty.".

"Well, technically, you can tackle someone who doesn't have the ball, but you have to have had a reason to believe they did have the ball. But if there's no reason to believe a person has the ball, then tackling them, or even trying to tackle them, is “holding” and will get you a ten yard penalty.".
"Technically"

The officiating was absolutely fine. People write articles like this to get views. It's the same story. The better team won and the officials had zero impact on the game. You bitch about officiating in every single game.

Idiot-boy doesn't understand the rules - he doesn't even understand that an eligible receiver who does not have ball cannot be tackled behind LOS unless the defender has a reason to believe he has the ball. He thinks defenders are allowed to tackle eligible receivers who do not have the ball, are 15 yards from QB and running directly away from QB toward sideline. The guy is a complete moron and typical dipshit scUM troll.

Reactions: PSU2UNC
Idiot-boy doesn't understand the rules - he doesn't even understand that an eligible receiver who does not have ball cannot be tackled behind LOS unless the defender has a reason to believe he has the ball. He thinks defenders are allowed to tackle eligible receivers who do not have the ball, are 15 yards from QB and running directly away from QB toward sideline. The guy is a complete moron and typical dipshit scUM troll.
Yes, that's what I said
Stop crying like a toddler. People that complain about officiating are idiots. They have zero impact on the outcome. They're simply part of the game. Calls are made live--every call/non-call in the game is justified watching it live. Grow up or create another username.

The UM OL is taught how to hold and get away with it. It seems like we are wearing tin foil hats, but it is the darn truth that their OL in conference and out of conference is permitted to blatantly hold.

• Wow
Reactions: Westcoast24
Yes, that's what I said
Stop crying like a toddler. People that complain about officiating are idiots. They have zero impact on the outcome. They're simply part of the game. Calls are made live--every call/non-call in the game is justified watching it live. Grow up or create another username.
That is 100% not true - there are thousands of examples of one bad call changing the outcome of a game - maybe not this game but to say there is zero impact from calls made in a game is idiotic.

The holding was extensive and obvious. But boy, that Herby had nothing but praise for Michigans O line.

Michigans national title is a joke. Made a mockery of fair play and college football. They should have been disqualified for cheating a long time ago.

It's okay to not be okay. We're here for you!

That is 100% not true - there are thousands of examples of one bad call changing the outcome of a game - maybe not this game but to say there is zero impact from calls made in a game is idiotic.
It isn't. It's fans focusing on one play instead of the entire game. Refs are human and will make mistakes just like players and coaches. It's part of the game.

Yeah that was an obvious penalty. Had the game on mute and was wondering why Washington players/coaches weren't going crazy.

why is anyone surprised by this? Several of their big plays against PSU only happened because holding occurred but wasn't called.

• Haha
The UM OL is taught how to hold and get away with it. It seems like we are wearing tin foil hats, but it is the darn truth that their OL in conference and out of conference is permitted to blatantly hold.
Yep thats exactly what Im thinking. Their dbs hold almost every play.

HahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahaha
I know--you're crying is funny. If you think the refs determined the outcome last night you're dumber than even I think

It isn't. It's fans focusing on one play instead of the entire game. Refs are human and will make mistakes just like players and coaches. It's part of the game.
It may be "part of the game" but that in no way doesn't mean it can't and hasn't effected the outcome of a game - give it a rest you are dead wrong yet again. Man up for once and take the "L".

The refs definitely influenced the flow of the game with their failures as they often do. Whether they influenced the outcome, we will never know. Another subjective aspect of the game which again is unfortunate.

Maybe AI can somehow be incorporated into the game to remove the subjectivity.

You admitted that the refs missed multiple holds but they still did a good job? Ok Mich fan.
They did--no ref is ever going to be perfect. You're being unrealistic with the speed of the game. The refs were great last night--exactly what I want from them in any game. You're delusional. You also aren't complaining about the calls Washington got away with.

It may be "part of the game" but that in no way doesn't mean it can't and hasn't effected the outcome of a game - give it a rest you are dead wrong yet again. Man up for once and take the "L".
If it's part of the game it never impact the outcome. You have to overcome.
The fact anyone blames refs for any outcome is insane. The only possible exception I'd give to that is Colorado beating Mizzou on 5th down in 1990

• Haha
Reactions: GSPMax
Did you get a chance to watch any PSU games this year? If you did you would have seen your DBS constantly holding. If you watched any games at all this season you would have seen it from every team. It has been that way for awhile now.
JPJ held constantly and still does with the Steelers. The fact people think this is somehow called when it happens is crazy.

You are dead wrong and yes "it's part of the game" but to say it doesn't and hasn't effected the outcome of games is such a stupid statement - of course it has and will - man up and take the "L" on this one - the more you argue the dumber you sound.

You are dead wrong and yes "it's part of the game" but to say it doesn't and hasn't effected the outcome of games is such a stupid statement - of course it has and will - man up and take the "L" on this one - the more you argue the dumber you sound.
I'm not dead wrong. I'm not even slightly wrong. You're wrong.
It's part of the game--that alone means it doesn't impact. You agreed it was part of the game and are backpedaling.
I don't care if you think I sound dumb--you're wrong.
It's literally pathetic to cry about the refs.

The refs definitely influenced the flow of the game with their failures as they often do. Whether they influenced the outcome, we will never know. Another subjective aspect of the game which again is unfortunate.

Maybe AI can somehow be incorporated into the game to remove the subjectivity.

It's part of the game--that alone means it doesn't impact. You agreed it was part of the game and are backpedaling.
So if teams hold equally throughout the game, but Washington gets called for 5 holds and Michigan 0 holds that doesn't impact the game? Excuse me, what????

If you conduct a Zapruder film breakdown of every play, you are going to see holding on EVERY team. You are going to see DBs clutch and grab and attempt to break the rhythm of their receivers. This INCLUDES Penn State.

I don't know how someone can be a grown man following this sport and not know this by now. There is some weird copium going around that some of you are snorting.

cocaine-lines.jpg

Reactions: LandoComando
It simply amazes me that there is STILL a percentage of you ****ing idiots who STILL don't realize that this clown is a Michigan fan and a troll.

Reactions: GSPMax
PSU got called for holding Marvin Harrison. The call happened to coincide with a scoop six which was nullified. Probably a 14 point swing. One call doesn’t matter?

IDK if it was a legit call because I only saw one replay, but my impression was MH drove into King so that he could break off clean and King responded with a grab. Seemed like a no call with the physicality we see anymore.

Either way, one play, 14 points.

No idea what "officiating site" you're using or if it's even related to the play that you're questioning...but the play where Washington used the motion and threw it out in the flat to the receiver that was hit was a legal play. That clearly would have never been called "holding", since there was no holding. The only thing that could possibly be called would be a block below the waist, but since it was a guy lined up in the tackle box and was part of his initial rush, I wouldn't have called anything.

No idea what "officiating site" you're using or if it's even related to the play that you're questioning...but the play where Washington used the motion and threw it out in the flat to the receiver that was hit was a legal play. That clearly would have never been called "holding", since there was no holding. The only thing that could possibly be called would be a block below the waist, but since it was a guy lined up in the tackle box and was part of his initial rush, I wouldn't have called anything.
He's misinterpreting what he's reading as always. It has to fit his agenda.

You are the idiot that said "They have zero impact on the outcome" you are so full of sh&t that it isn't even funny - I hope you are just a troll otherwise you just might be the dumbest liar on planet earth.

Maybe, but it's funny how all the questionable calls were in favor of one team. But nothing to see here. Move along.

• Wow
The officiating was absolutely fine. People write articles like this to get views. It's the same story. The better team won and the officials had zero impact on the game. You bitch about officiating in every single game.
I don't know, on one of the michigan TDs the tv replay showed Michigan's OT with a handful of the defender's jersey...pulling it away from the runner....the defender who might have been in position to make the tackle....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT