There is no climate emergency

JR4PSU

Sep 27, 2002
SE PA
Cornell study under Carl Sagan, Phd
It truly amazes me that liberals will continue to believe people that for 50 yrs have not gotten one single prediction wrt climate disaster correct. Not one. And you continue to believe their hyperbole. I'm sorry, but that is not how a thinking person would react to their continued catastrophe prognostications.

Last edited:

LioninHouston

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2005
It truly amazes me that liberals will continue to believe people that for 50 yrs have not gotten one single prediction wrt climate disaster correct. Not one. And you continue to believe their hyperbole.
Perhaps even more amazing is that they worship climate alarmists who own mansions, private jets, etc. . It is also funny that, despite all of the things we’ve done to satisfy the greenies, they are still screaming we’ll all be dead in about 12 years. I guess we raised taxes, the cost of living, and killed industries for nothing.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
The glaciers worlwide are melting. The ice caps of both Greenland and Antartica are melting. Permafrost is melting and releasing huge amounts of methane.
The fact that there are major heat waves and draught in large areas (continents). More water vapor leading to major rainfalls and floods.
Dosa and cats living together!!!!!

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
Each person gives off about 2 tons of co2 each year through eating. CO2 is good 👍. My plants 🌱 need it to grow as well.

Venus‘ atmosphere is 96% CO2 and it’s 850 degrees farenheit. Plants don’t live on Venus. You folks are dumber than a box of rocks.

Reactions: jjw165

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
The so called "Inflation Reduction Act" has come to your rescue. Slipped into the bill that no one read is a provision that allows EPA to declare CO2 as a pollutant.

So, assuming you are breathing, you are a CO2 emitter and therefore are a point source for "global warming".

What are you going to do about it?

You folks are the problem

JR4PSU

Sep 27, 2002
SE PA
The glaciers worlwide are melting. The ice caps of both Greenland and Antartica are melting. Permafrost is melting and releasing huge amounts of methane.
The fact that there are major heat waves and draught in large areas (continents). More water vapor leading to major rainfalls and floods.
20 yrs ago, how much did the "climate scientists" predict the sea level rise would be by now? How many people have been displaced by the rising sea levels? How many people have died of hunger directly linked to climate change? How much food production has been lost due to climate change?

There has been no more rainfall over the last two years than there was 50 yrs ago. Go here: weather.com: Annual Precipitation Pick a place and you tell me if the rainfall pattern has changed much over the last 30 yrs.

There have been many droughts throughout the world over centuries past, millennia past. And there will be more in the future. Guaranteed.

GSPMax

Jun 21, 2018
clear cutting and replanting does not count...

There was a diameter limit cut done by those who owned the timber rights in about 1996. Timber rights then reverted to me. I have not had a timber sale since. I have planted the 12,000 since then.

You don't know squat about the timber history of my property. In fact you really don't know squat period.

Now tell me again how many trees you have planted or stfu.

BTW: I do support clear cuts in some cases and not all clear cuts require replanting. I also support controlled burns.

JR4PSU

Sep 27, 2002
SE PA
Here's something else the climate change priests like to tell us. That the mass emigration around the world is because of climate change. Well, I have a challenge for you. Name me 5 countries that you think are experiencing a mass exodus due to climate change. I'll take a shot at giving you the REAL reason they are leaving their current country. Go ahead.

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
There was a diameter limit cut done by those who owned the timber rights in about 1996. Timber rights then reverted to me. I have not had a timber sale since. I have planted the 12,000 since then.

You don't know squat about the timber history of my property. In fact you really don't know squat period.

BTW: I do support clear cuts in some cases and not all clear cuts require replanting. I also support controlled burns.

Like I said, clearcutting and replanting does not count. If you were to turn your property over to a trust to manage as a permanent forest…now we’re talking. The face that you tried to pawn that shit off as “doing something to fight global warming” is utter dumbfvckery.

Lesgo_Brandon

Nov 11, 2021
St Louis

How does one acquire 12,000 trees? I'm not sure my HOA would approve but I'm getting sick of my neighbour's coming over every time I walk outside. I think a nice forest might deter them.

Reactions: Sullivan

GSPMax

Jun 21, 2018
Like I said, clearcutting and replanting does not count. If you were to turn your property over to a trust to manage as a permanent forest…now we’re talking. The face that you tried to pawn that shit off as “doing something to fight global warming” is utter dumbfvckery.

Like I said, you don't know squat and prove that with every post. Go do something useful once in your life, plant a tree.

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
Like I said, you don't know squat and prove that with every post. Go do something useful once in your life, plant a tree.

You got called out for playing hocus pocus and, showing total lack of character, your response is “you don’t know squat”

No wonder you vote Republican…dirtbag

pawrestlersintn

Jan 26, 2013
CO2 uptake is higher in young trees than it is in old trees. There you go, spouting off like you know something again.

Reactions: bison13 and GSPMax

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
CO2 uptake is higher in young trees than it is in old trees. There you go, spouting off like you know something again.

I see you folks are going full retard. Mr. Hillbilly didn’t do a damn thing to help with global warming. He lives on a property that‘s going to go through constant cycles of cutting / re-growth and for him to take credit for one of those cycles is, well, full retard.

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
What are you personally doing to do your part?

As you know, I’m fairly wealthy, which means my footprint is a lot larger than yours. The way to solve this problem is for you to make sacrifices and for me to keep my standard of living. There’s few of me and lots of you and we won’t lick this thing unless you all do your part.

• Haha
Reactions: indynittany

GSPMax

Jun 21, 2018
You got called out for playing hocus pocus and, showing total lack of character, your response is “you don’t know squat”

No wonder you vote Republican…dirtbag

Called out? Hocus pocus? WTF are you jabbering about? Do you wonder why you are so unlikeable? Probably not.

Being so wealthy how about buying some carbon credits from me to maintain your elitist lifestyle.

Bite me.

pawrestlersintn

Jan 26, 2013
As you know, I’m fairly wealthy, which means my footprint is a lot larger than yours. The way to solve this problem is for you to make sacrifices and for me to keep my standard of living. There’s few of me and lots of you and we won’t lick this thing unless you all do your part.
Tell us you don't do anything to reduce your carbon footprint without telling us.

Reactions: bison13

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
Called out? Hocus pocus? WTF are you jabbering about? Do you wonder why you are so unlikeable? Probably not.

Being so wealthy how about buying some carbon credits from me to maintain your elitist lifestyle.

Bite me.

Fvcking clear cutting your land and claiming that the trees that are growing back are reducing your carbon footprint. WTF is wrong with you??

GSPMax

Jun 21, 2018
Fvcking clear cutting your land and claiming that the trees that are growing back are reducing your carbon footprint. WTF is wrong with you??

My property has not been clear cut in more than 100 years. Making up a story that it was clear cut? Are you saying that carbon credits are another lefty scam? Are you saying that trees, shrubs and other plants do not sequester CO2? You better get back to your homework. Are you into subtraction yet?

Bite me.

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
My property has not been clear cut in more than 100 years. Making up a story that it was clear cut? Are you saying that carbon credits are another lefty scam? Are you saying that trees, shrubs and other plants do not sequester CO2? You better get back to your homework. Are you into subtraction yet?

Bite me.

You’re struggling, grandpa. You’re not doing shit to reduce global warming.

SR108

Jan 13, 2004
20 yrs ago, how much did the "climate scientists" predict the sea level rise would be by now? How many people have been displaced by the rising sea levels? How many people have died of hunger directly linked to climate change? How much food production has been lost due to climate change?

There has been no more rainfall over the last two years than there was 50 yrs ago. Go here: weather.com: Annual Precipitation Pick a place and you tell me if the rainfall pattern has changed much over the last 30 yrs.

There have been many droughts throughout the world over centuries past, millennia past. And there will be more in the future. Guaranteed.
“How many people have died of hunger directly linked to climate change? How much food production has been lost due to climate change?”

Ask Sri Lanka how many have died and how much food production has been lost due to greenie climate change policies!!

kickerinaz

Sep 3, 2016
^^^^^

I read some posts .... certainly not all. If you think climate change/global warming is some kind of farce , you do not live where I do , or millions whom live in the US west . I have lived and traveled in the interior west UT, MT, WYO, ID, NV, CA, CO etc......

Winters are substantially different all over. If you live in some burb of a small western PA town, you may not see how substantial the change is. Problem with this board is people talk like they know something , but they don't: yinz , crawl back into your teenie lil world .

royboy

Nov 9, 2001
Lewisville, NC
Classic.

And you wonder why so few posters here have any respect for what you post?

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
Classic.

And you wonder why so few posters here have any respect for what you post?

you folks really aren’t even deserving enough to be called “americans”…it’s hard to imagine why you think I care to earn your respect

indynittany

Feb 21, 2005
^^^^^

I read some posts .... certainly not all. If you think climate change/global warming is some kind of farce , you do not live where I do , or millions whom live in the US west . I have lived and traveled in the interior west UT, MT, WYO, ID, NV, CA, CO etc......

Winters are substantially different all over. If you live in some burb of a small western PA town, you may not see how substantial the change is. Problem with this board is people talk like they know something , but they don't: yinz , crawl back into your teenie lil world .
It’s called weather.
You guys never talk about the sun. Wonder why?
It was hotter in the 1930s than any time since. Is that because of cow farts too?
This whole thing is a hoax to control our behavior. Always has been.

Reactions: Fac