The ugly reality of gay male sexual culture

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state

Cover up your own bumps​

See a bump on your skin and worried that it might be monkeypox? If you’re not sure, and you still want to go out tonight, cover it up with a bandaid or clothing before you go.

Fvucking disgusting .
Yeah, just go out and spread it around having sex with ten or twenty people that you don’t even know their names.

Just perfectly fine.

jjw165

Jan 18, 2005
NYC declares monkey pox public health emergency. More than 25% of all US cases are in the city.
San Fran is the only other US city to declare a public health emergency.

Chickenman Testa

Jan 4, 2003
This^^^^^^^^^sounds like it came directly from the mouth of Putin

Because India is getting food and oil at deep discounts.

Putin used classic Hitlarian tactics. Long before his 2014 invasion of Crimea and the Donbas he sent provocateurs into Russian speaking areas to stir up trouble. Then when the Ukraine government tried to restore order Putin accused them of ethnic cleansing of Russian speaking people.....same tactic Hitler used to annex Austria and Czechoslovakia. It’s an old trick that Putin based used several times. About time the world stood up to him.

So you would be perfectly happy if ten years from now all the Hispanics .....including illegals.....in Tx, Ar, NM, and southern Ca all decide that they were part of Mexico a couple hundred years ago, they are all Hispanic speaking so they are now independent of the US and want to be annexed by Mexico?
Noble effort to educate Vlad 2006.

India has had a “special relationship” with Russia (and the USSR) for more than a half century.

The board’s resident Putinbot would have to turn off Alex Jones for a minute and listen to other voices to know that, though

Reactions: The Spin Meister

joeaubie21

Oct 13, 2021
Everyone should recognize pullsizpole and Royal flush toilet is the Pitt goof mbe.

Dzapper

May 5, 2019
261 to 257? I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that the rate is higher in San Fran. You'd better be careful.
LA County has a population of 3.9 million, SF City and County has a population of around 881,000.

But, I hesitate to dispute the Chubby One's assessment here. He has intimate knowledge of the Bay Area's bath house scene and is a frequent visitor to the Castro.

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
LA County has a population of 3.9 million, SF City and County has a population of around 881,000.

But, I hesitate to dispute the Chubby One's assessment here. He has intimate knowledge of the Bay Area's bath house scene and is a frequent visitor to the Castro.
I'll have to visit the Castro one day. I have to admit that I've never been there. But you LIVED there, no? For years, I believe. How many boyfriends did you have during that period?

LioninHouston

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2005

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state

Jerry

May 29, 2001
Gee, who ever would have guessed this?

Yup, even the Regime's "experts" are having a hard time dressing up monkeypox as a threat to anyone other than promiscuous gay males.

And speaking of ugly realities, the link below is instructive but again: not for the weak of stomach.

Call it nature's revenge, but the hard fact is that wanton promiscuity, regardless of sexual orientation, breeds disease. Unfortunately and sadly, wanton promiscuity is not a bug of male gay culture but rather a feature.

There is no mystery as to why: A) Disordered sexual behavior tends to be compulsive and addictive by its nature; and B) The temptation and drive to promiscuity are hard-wired in males.

In Dreher's words:

>>I remember being told by the media that gay men were vastly more promiscuous than straight men because society compelled them to be. Normalize homosexuality and grant same-sex marriage, and that would change. I never believed it because I knew perfectly well that gay men were insanely promiscuous not because they were gay, but because they were men. An ordinary male unrestrained by religious or moral scruple, and faced with a wide variety of willing partners who demand no emotional commitment, or even to know one's name, before having sex -- that man will likely behave exactly as most gay men do.

Until now, at least, heterosexual men have had to cope with a culture of restraint imposed by women. Randy Shilts, the gay journalist who wrote And The Band Played On (and who later died of AIDS), made this very same point in his book. He said that straight men he'd spoken to expressed envy that gay men could have such a bounty of sexual experiences, because they didn't live with the restraining factor of women. There was always, always somebody -- and usually many somebodys -- willing to say "yes" to anything you wanted, any time you wanted.<<

knickslions

Feb 2, 2005
Yup, even the Regime's "experts" are having a hard time dressing up monkeypox as a threat to anyone other than promiscuous gay males.

And speaking of ugly realities, the link below is instructive but again: not for the weak of stomach.

Call it nature's revenge, but the hard fact is that wanton promiscuity, regardless of sexual orientation, breeds disease. Unfortunately and sadly, wanton promiscuity is not a bug of male gay culture but rather a feature.

There is no mystery as to why: A) Disordered sexual behavior tends to be compulsive and addictive by its nature; and B) The temptation and drive to promiscuity are hard-wired in males.

In Dreher's words:

>>I remember being told by the media that gay men were vastly more promiscuous than straight men because society compelled them to be. Normalize homosexuality and grant same-sex marriage, and that would change. I never believed it because I knew perfectly well that gay men were insanely promiscuous not because they were gay, but because they were men. An ordinary male unrestrained by religious or moral scruple, and faced with a wide variety of willing partners who demand no emotional commitment, or even to know one's name, before having sex -- that man will likely behave exactly as most gay men do.

Until now, at least, heterosexual men have had to cope with a culture of restraint imposed by women. Randy Shilts, the gay journalist who wrote And The Band Played On (and who later died of AIDS), made this very same point in his book. He said that straight men he'd spoken to expressed envy that gay men could have such a bounty of sexual experiences, because they didn't live with the restraining factor of women. There was always, always somebody -- and usually many somebodys -- willing to say "yes" to anything you wanted, any time you wanted.<<

Hey look homophobe is back at it

ram2020

Jul 29, 2013
Actually a really thoughtful and inciteful article. The comments in the article are worth the read too. I'd suspect a lot of straight/gay men could learn a great deal from this article, but I guess we'll just resort to calling each other homophobes or sluts.

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
Hey look homophobe is back at it
How ridiculous is your side?

Its clearly spread by homosexual sex. Your side tries to pretend it’s not.

So you get hammered.

No one really cares about “homophobe”, it means nothing.

As a principled thinker, homosexuals should be free to do as they wish as adults.

But don’t tell me it isn’t an abnormality from an evolutionary standpoint.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019

So you get hammered.

As a principled thinker, homosexuals should be free to do as they wish as adults.

It’s also unhealthy to be promiscuous .

Reactions: Jerry

knickslions

Feb 2, 2005

So you get hammered.

No shit it’s spread by that. Jerry needs to bash on gays constantly. We don’t need to be reminded all the time. He is the true definition of a homophobe

Reactions: LafayetteBear

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
They have the right to do as they see fit with consenting adults, as long as I'm not forced to see it.

Live it up, queers, we have principles.

Just don't make us see it.
Not the point, they act irresponsible and want someone else to fix it. Level of promiscuous behavior is off the charts compared to a guy that might be a considered a player. The numbers are off the charts and if you add in things associated with that life style including drinking and drugs you have a high risk individual for so many diseases.
What drove the spread of AIDS?

Reactions: bison13

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
Not the point, they act irresponsible and want someone else to fix it. Level of promiscuous behavior is off the charts compared to a guy that might be a considered a player. The numbers are off the charts and if you add in things associated with that life style including drinking and drugs you have a high risk individual for so many diseases.
What drove the spread of AIDS?
Why do we care?

I truly do not care what two adults do inside their four walls.

Of course, we are under no requirement whatsoever to help them from self induced problems.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Why do we care?

I truly do not care what two adults do inside their four walls.

Of course, we are under no requirement whatsoever to help them from self induced problems.
Why? Spill over in the AIDS epidemic, men who were on the down low as they say having sex with straight women, IV drug users sharing needles etc. infecting unsuspecting partners. The left never will hold certain groups accountable and will affect others who are not at risk or they will do things like they did with AIDS in California. Now it's not a felony to willfully infect someone with AIDS or not inform them.
With things like Monkey pox they will spread false information and not get to the source because they don't want to offend that group. It feeds hysteria in a certain segment of the population which is not a good way to handle a disease. Look at Covid?
This won't have the reach of that, but it's never a good idea to spread false information. as for we are not under any requirement to help those with self induced problems I don't think you've been paying attention. A few weeks ago I saw a lady get out of her car and fall. Both her and her husband are older and walk with canes. He asked me to help get her up when I ran over and right away I knew she broke her leg and hip. Her right foot was at 90 degrees from her torso and legs don't work that way. Turns out she broke a femur on one side and both hips.
Luckily the ambulance was only two blocks away. Unluckily they were out on a call for an OD ministering Narcan to some druggie in a hotel 7 miles away. Another local ambulance came, but it was 15 minutes later.
Our health care system spends half the money and more time than that caring for self induced problems.

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
Why? Spill over in the AIDS epidemic, men who were on the down low as they say having sex with straight women, IV drug users sharing needles etc. infecting unsuspecting partners. The left never will hold certain groups accountable and will affect others who are not at risk or they will do things like they did with AIDS in California. Now it's not a felony to willfully infect someone with AIDS or not inform them.
With things like Monkey pox they will spread false information and not get to the source because they don't want to offend that group. It feeds hysteria in a certain segment of the population which is not a good way to handle a disease. Look at Covid?
This won't have the reach of that, but it's never a good idea to spread false information. as for we are not under any requirement to help those with self induced problems I don't think you've been paying attention. A few weeks ago I saw a lady get out of her car and fall. Both her and her husband are older and walk with canes. He asked me to help get her up when I ran over and right away I knew she broke her leg and hip. Her right foot was at 90 degrees from her torso and legs don't work that way. Turns out she broke a femur on one side and both hips.
Luckily the ambulance was only two blocks away. Unluckily they were out on a call for an OD ministering Narcan to some druggie in a hotel 7 miles away. Another local ambulance came, but it was 15 minutes later.
Our health care system spends half the money and more time than that caring for self induced problems.

Penalty For infecting someone knowingly? Should be life imprisonment.

Public health offficials lying about relative risk levels. Fire, no pension.

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
Agreed, but we got here due to lack of responsibility and self control, something one side seems to promote.
Freedom and responsibility correct things like promiscuity, seat belt usage, and other “victimless” crimes.

Obviously drug users lose control and harm others.

Let the unemployed marijuana user starve because no welfare. Assuming, of course, that MJ really is as benign as the users say. IDK.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

LioninHouston

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2005
No shit it’s spread by that. Jerry needs to bash on gays constantly. We don’t need to be reminded all the time. He is the true definition of a homophobe
The funniest part is that you think it is insulting to call someone a homophobe.
giphy.gif

1Hammers1

Jan 26, 2014

Jerry

May 29, 2001
Actually a really thoughtful and inciteful article. The comments in the article are worth the read too. I'd suspect a lot of straight/gay men could learn a great deal from this article, but I guess we'll just resort to calling each other homophobes or sluts.

Ram, these people shrink from hard facts like a vampire from a cross and thus have no argument other than to scream names at those who expose their bullshit: Racist!! Bigot!! Homophobe!!

The irony of course is that they are the real bigots and haters. It practically oozes through their pores as the Dem-Media string-pullers put scripts in their mouths.

On the other hand, clowns with room-temperature IQs like Knicksy are no threat to anyone...and at least have the virtue of providing us with comic relief.